kingofbrocoli

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
You guys are fighting monsters? All i have is an abandoned dungeon and I can't/don't know how to interact with anything new after unlocking the wrench. I can't save either but that's not really an issue right now when the only thing i can figure out is the safe puzzle
have you foud the hammer yet? all you need to do is use it on the meat grinder to get a token, then use it on the statue. after that you'll have all the tools to operate the boiler,should probably change the descriptions of both the statue and the meat grinder.

kingofbrocoli

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
How do you find the catgirl again if she flees ?
If you miss her during the initial encounter, she's gone for good. Not that it matters right now, since she is available at the PC regardless of the capture minigame result.
After reading all of the issues people have been having the idea now is to have 3 of them spawning, but that'll have to wait since I still need to add a scroll bar for the breeding menu and finish the data base.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Whats with these games and simply copying Breeding Season? I mean, I'm not complaining, but those animations are exactly the same ones as used in Breeding season. Breeders of Nehpylim or what ever its called also completely ripped its looks from Breeding Season (Again, not complaining)

Reactions: Xol

kingofbrocoli

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Whats with these games and simply copying Breeding Season? I mean, I'm not complaining, but those animations are exactly the same ones as used in Breeding season. Breeders of Nehpylim or what ever its called also completely ripped its looks from Breeding Season (Again, not complaining)
It's cool man, Im not made out of glass.I know ripping of the aesthetic of BS instead of doing your own thing can be considered stupid,a waste of time, and even off putting for some people. I just wanted to include the 2 original BS monsters as an hommage. as the game progresses, I'll be including different creatures. won't be ripping of the gameplay tho. got something better planned.

Reactions: Kronoss

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
It's cool man, Im not made out of glass.I know ripping of the aesthetic of BS instead of doing your own thing can be considered stupid,a waste of time, and even off putting for some people. I just wanted to include the 2 original BS monsters as an hommage. as the game progresses, I'll be including different creatures. won't be ripping of the gameplay tho. got something better planned.
Frankly, I wish someone would simply take Breeding Season, rename it "Sreeding Beason" and just finish what the original author should have done before he got lazy and simply acted like that annoying middle manager that werent anywhere to be found when you needed his input on things, yet still managed to show up a week after you finally managed to put a plan together that worked for everyone and demand it would be changed at the last minute.

.. I say this like this werent what actually happened, it is what happened, I'm more inclined to believe this story rather than the main artist running off with all the graphics out of the blue..

It is a shame.. The game they're now working on Cloud Medow or whatever, its just not very fun... It feels tedius and slow.

If someone can manage to make a harvest moon with tits, then thats all people will need.

Anyway, rambling aside (Havent slept in 49 hours, tend to ramble even before lack of sleep), I've downloaded your gam and I'll give it a whirl later. Just went on a download spree and downloaded like 50 games from over 6 months xD

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
love the game; it has alot of potential. Huge fan of the banner art, reminds me of games like the 'shining force' & 'toshin toshi' series.

kingofbrocoli

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
love the game; it has alot of potential. Huge fan of the banner art, reminds me of games like the 'shining force' & 'toshin toshi' series.
thanks for taking the time to try my game,hopefully one day it will reach a level of quality similar to shining force,had to google the other title tho, looks neat.

sts787b

May 1, 2018
Im stuck, I got the wrench, now what?
Edit: I'm probably just really stupid but im completely lost in what I need to do here. Im at the heater and there is nothing to interact with.

Reactions: KingSlayer69

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I was just thinking about this game, and bam a update. Good timing.

Dec 7, 2017
WALKTHROUGH

Safe code: DAEF >Obtain wrench

>Obtain Hammer off the ground located in the room with the sleeping bags

>Hit the meat grinder in the room with the "Ve" graffiti >Obtain Token

>Interact with the statue on the room with the "od" graffiti >Obtain Screw Driver

>Go to the room on the right and interact with the machine

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Ok so fixed Boiler, Neko spawns aand then I get this.

of Step Event0
for object oNekoSpawn:

unable to convert string "neko" to int64
at gml_Object_oNekoSpawn_Step_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_oNekoSpawn_Step_0 (line -1)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote