kingofbrocoli

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Aww, I wish this was a male protag game... The game looks so cool in concept. Looks like breeding season but with more movement.
A lot of people seem to be asking for a male MC, I should start giving it some tought.
I think I might wait for the no-installation-required version;
haha yea, that's pretty much the #1 complaint.
Will keep an eye on it, thanks.
hey, thanks for the bump.
gonna keep an eye on this one, seems interesting and i see possible improvements in the arts/animation so just hoping it won't be abandoned like lots of interesting games
you and me both bb
for futa's sake .. downloading :))
;)
Normally i'm not one to complain about stuff like this, but considering its a breeding game why isn't there a male MC option?

Edit - Also the werewolf scene leaves a lot to be desired. The posing is well... we cant actually see anything, maybe consider a different angle.?
I'm beggining to explore the possibility of a male MC,yes. mmmmh "full penetration" noted. thanks for the feedback.
:unsure:Looks like Breeding Season game. :whistle::coffee: okay I'll play your game
breeding season copycat is what I'm going for, thanks.
Hell yeas! When has the hype ever lead to disappointment? Actually don't answer that.
seems cool.

I hope it's not some cloud meadow dev who's sneaking, and trying to start another game :)
*gasp* how dare you? the CM devs would never do that, except for that one time.
give you any control to XD?
i foundet XD lol many errors^^
controls added, can you elaborate on the errors?
what are the controls? No idea what i'm suppose to do when the game starts. wasd move and f is fullscreen otherwise all my key mashing hasnt shown anything else
controls added,you need to visit the 2nd location and solve the puzzles so you can capture the catgirl,should prob add a walkthrough.
okay, downloaded it, played it and here's some problems i have with it so far:

1: no control layout given, first time i booted it up i tried esc as that's typically a menu button but here it closed the game
2: no popup for if you win or lose against the catgirl. i didn't know how many hearts you needed so i basically filled the pc with catgirls, which can be problematic

other than that good tech demo if very barebones, looking forward to future development
You are right, looking now it seems like a bad idea to not have added winning conditions, respawning units should dissapear on the next update, I just left them for testing purposes,thanks for the feedback.
It's rather unfortunate that these monsters are almost literally the same as the ones in Breeding Season, Breeders Of The Nephelym, and other lookalikes and clones.

They always seem to start with cats, wolves(not dogs for some reason), demons, and some type of bovine, usually cows.

While this demo looks good and shows promise, the lack of variation makes me reserve my enthusiasm for this project.
I understand what you mean, I wanted to give some sort of hommage to the original, and for what it worths more variation is planned.
Hmm breeding game with a female mc
Did somebody said MC pregnancy?
Anyone figured out the password thing? I can't click a thing there.
the password code appears as grafitti through the level, to guess the order you need to remember your Roman numerals.
Nice art :) i'll give a try :D
thanks man
can anyone explainme what to do? i fill all hearths in combat and nothing happens
Once you fill all the hearts the unit gets added into the pc located in the second floor of the location you spawn at. The respawning units will dissapear on the next update, I just left them in for bug testing.

Beanjam

Feb 25, 2018
A lot of people seem to be asking for a male MC, I should start giving it some tought.
I'd give it a lot of thought before committing to stuff like that because even just that is going to effectively double your workload. That's part of the reason Breeding Season failed to go anywhere: they kept adding new monsters and that caused the number of required animations to go up exponentially.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
what a fresh idea... finally! after breeding season was abandoned, the very genre involving monsters and animals used to breed in order to sell or create an army was left untouched. it's nice to see a new game that fills the gap breeding season has opened.
can't wait to play the game in a year or so when it's more refined ^^.

Reactions: passiveDragon

kingofbrocoli

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I'd give it a lot of thought before committing to stuff like that because even just that is going to effectively double your workload. That's part of the reason Breeding Season failed to go anywhere: they kept adding new monsters and that caused the number of required animations to go up exponentially.
You are right. I shouldn´t discard the male MC option but righ now I should probably focus on fixing the groundwork and planned content first.
I found 4 grafittis, but clicking on the safe doesn't give me any idea what order, or if it does work at all.
the numbers on the safe are there to throw you off, the graffitis give you both the order and the letter for example: "0/D" 0 being the lowest number would meant D is the first letter of the 4 letter password. I should really include a hint, maybe a discarted file. That would also help with world building probably.
what a fresh idea... finally! after breeding season was abandoned, the very genre involving monsters and animals used to breed in order to sell or create an army was left untouched. it's nice to see a new game that fills the gap breeding season has opened.
can't wait to play the game in a year or so when it's more refined ^^.
If only there was a way to support development instead of waiting for a full year
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

passiveDragon

Aug 28, 2017
You are right. Get the foundation strong first. If that is given, basic additions won't be a problem, but the other way around will give rise to more bugs than have ever lived on earth!
It's the fundamental functions that are to most fun anyway. I cannot wish you more luck with this!
I'll look into supporting you ^^

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I'm beginning to explore the possibility of a male MC,yes. mmmmh "full penetration" noted. thanks for the feedback.
Actually now that I think about it doing a Male MC would require you to do M/M scenes, and I don't know if you swing that way, plus it would double the work. Yea maybe you should focus on what you have right now.

Still think you should rework that scene though. The werewolf scene is always the most important!

W65

May 31, 2018
Actually now that I think about it doing a Male MC would require you to do M/M scenes, and I don't know if you swing that way, plus it would double the work. Yea maybe you should focus on what you have right now.

Still think you should rework that scene though. The werewolf scene is always the most important!
The were-anything scenes are the most important. I haven't seen a were-kangaroo or a were-liger in... well, I forget. Dwarf Fortress doesn't count.

Reactions: RedPillBlues
D

Deleted member 584847

as a huge fan of Breeding season, I'm hyped for this as hell. Male character would be welcome but for me its not a nessessity.
I'd have so, so many ideas on what to add to the game that my mind is going nuts. Lets hope atleast some will make it to the game :p
Good luck, will give it a try now ;)

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I just tried breddens.
in some places there are bottle pictures.
This usually leads to the pressing of keys as you want you can not get out.

Azarni

May 30, 2018
This game looks amazing. But i dont understand anything. When i near a monster it disapears exept the cat girl. When i win with 3 hearts i cant have sex . The puzzle thing is not even working.

Azarni

May 30, 2018
ok update to my experience. i found the pc where i can breed and harvest. but everything is still buggy tho. I just cant wait for more yuri and futa scenes.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote