Unity Completed Demon Wants Have Fun! [Final] [TwoMan]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Rizzob

Jan 22, 2018
I had a wall of text typed up here, but the tl;dr is just "It isn't for me". Animations are great. Gameplay is a big fat zero.

Megahorse

Jun 8, 2018
Hm, i reached all the 5 things we can see on the banner, i have the lighter, the glue, the watering can and the remote left.
Is the dog just a tease, or there is more i can't see?
What do with dog?
Ah, thanks for the clarification

Do you know if there's something to be done with the dog?
Hm, i reached all the 5 things we can see on the banner, i have the lighter, the glue, the watering can and the remote left.
Is the dog just a tease, or there is more i can't see?
man the dog is just a tease, feelsbadman
Why add a dog when you cant interact with it? That gets a no from me.
Had a peak at the textures. You can do something with the dog; licking stuff. Don't know how to get it though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
for express my discomfort
You know, its one thing to express a negative opinion about something you dont like but its another to make it as if this website revolves around you and claiming an upload that isn't of your interest is a waste of thread space because you were waiting 3 or 4 days for a new completed game upload only to be met with something other people like but you don't.

Had a peak at the textures. You can do something with the dog; licking stuff. Don't know how to get it though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Either something we haven't found or maybe the developer has plans on expanding the game. There are two doors we can't access so it kind of leaves stuff open for more content if he wishes to expand on it.

16Shadows

Mar 8, 2018
Maybe I am wrong, but it seems that there is a bug in source code which makes unlocking doggy scene impossible. (I got that info from skimming game scripts buy I may have missed something)

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
I got this problem. But apparently looking at all the comments, thats just me so probably my pc is the problem here. Shame.

Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
Does this game not have a save function? I completed a scene and then closed the game, and it wants me to start from scratch again. If there is a save, I'm guessing it's when you've done all scenes?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Does this game not have a save function? I completed a scene and then closed the game, and it wants me to start from scratch again. If there is a save, I'm guessing it's when you've done all scenes?
From what I can see there is no save function

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
Anyone else feels like the background in this game is ripped off/copied straight out of kyrieru hatsune miku's animation?

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Anyone else feels like the background in this game is ripped off/copied straight out of kyrieru hatsune miku's animation?
Wow, just because they're both pixel and have a couch? Jokes aside, i totally see what you mean and it literally is. The floor texture, the couch is shaded the exact same way, and the wall style are all the exact same from that miku animation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
The couch & girl's pose on it being copied from Kyrieru's animation was the first thing I noticed. I was going to mention it until I got to these last 2 posts. I bet they don't even credit him. Sad. :(

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes