VN Others Completed Demonheart [v1.61] [Rolling Crown]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2BLIH8f.png

Overview:
Bright is a young woman from a small, peaceful town. Dark times have come for her family, but luckily, she has the favor of the famous healer-witch Orchid. Benevolent, calm and beloved by all, Orchid hides dark secrets that Bright begins to uncover.

Bright is drawn into a world of darkness and treachery. It seems she can never be alone again - for a powerful demonic presence has taken an interest in her activities, and his voice enters her mind at the most inappropriate times.

There are also others who play a significant role in Bright's new life... Ari, a young apprentice witch seduced by bad influences. She tries to be friendly, even though she knows Bright is meant to be her enemy... or is she? And Sir Brash, a notorious evil knight who develops a soft spot for Bright, but has a rather special way of showing affection.​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-15
Release Date: 2017-04-24
Developer: Rolling Crown - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.61
Language: English, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian
Voice: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux:
- -
Mac: - -

578900_screenshots_20171227214104_1.jpg 578900_screenshots_20190810054802_1.jpg 578900_screenshots_20200913203048_1.jpg 578900_screenshots_20190804025842_1.jpg 5IGKM8.jpg 44s6hq.jpg FusfAT.jpg gg3ABS.jpg gIHnV6.jpg HmV8tz.jpg I9tcjL.jpg ietHja.jpg k07Cqv.jpg Lrn9eJ.jpg QdT_XB.jpg qU3gbF.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Elli Wölfin

Dec 8, 2019
Had no idea this was made in RPGMaker.
Since I'm early to the posting, I highly recommend this. I think it is a bit short, but it was an extremely well told story, and one where you have a substantial amount of say in your feelings/reactions (the story itself is linear). Anything else I want to say would spoil the experience, but since it would get me to try, I guess I should mention that your character is not necessarily a good nice person.

Elli Wölfin

Dec 8, 2019
Wow, this still exists? I remember playing this as a mod to Neverwinter nights... He stopped the mod to make it a game in itself and I never heard of it again. Until now years later.
There's a sequel, too, that brings it back to being more like NWN.

Reactions: ILCjr

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Sir Brash, a notorious evil knight who develops a soft spot for Bright, but has a rather special way of showing affection.
geralt_thewitcher.png
:love:
Honestly, I find it a bit frustrating how so often the more appealing art is for non-sexual games,
shame 'cause art and gameplay look so fucking good -_-

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I am more than a bit astonished to see this name/IP resurface. I was very disappointed to see its development for NWN end some six years ago. I don't think this is as sexually-oriented as the NWN version, but look forward to playing it anyway. I hope that dev can finish the story this time, and will buy this on Steam to help make that happen.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Crap, I haven't played this in a couple years. I think I will play it again.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes