Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Problem? :KEK:

But no, I don't believe that's even the case. "Me", the MC, is normal/handsome and got a huge nice dick to boot. It's all the frustrated men you whore the other girls out to that are all ugly basterds (otherwise they wouldn't be sexually frustrated according to lore). NTR/cuck tag may be more appropriate, but then again, the "Me" MC isn't in love, nor a relationship with any of the girls, but I think that is a plot point/end about to happen with that retarded affection thing I didn't quite understand (if you lose a girl's fight for her, you don't get the affection point I think, or something like that).

Well, whatever.
Oh lol, the UB in the previews isn't even the MC? :ROFLMAO:

dwoolfy

Apr 17, 2020
When a girl's single tit/breast ect... is twice the size or more of her head than we are starting to border onto the absurd. At that point it just does not look attractive to me anymore. Heck that one heroine Mizushima Ai who is named in one of the images, has her tits starting at about 4+ times the size of her head for each. She looks more like a caricature than anything.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Problem? :KEK:

But no, I don't believe that's even the case. "Me", the MC, is normal/handsome and got a huge nice dick to boot. It's all the frustrated men you whore the other girls out to that are all ugly basterds (otherwise they wouldn't be sexually frustrated according to lore). NTR/cuck tag may be more appropriate, but then again, the "Me" MC isn't in love, nor a relationship with any of the girls, but I think that is a plot point/end about to happen with that retarded affection thing I didn't quite understand (if you lose a girl's fight for her, you don't get the affection point I think, or something like that).

Well, whatever.
So the game is prostitution/sharing/voyeurism? but not tagged as such...
does the MC actually fuck anyone or does he just watch as real men fuck his stable of whores?

soulrave

May 16, 2018
some of the audio files are missing, i can't play the fanza content.

specifically ayano scenes.

Jrobbo117

Dec 30, 2017
While i am going to be playing it to completion, i will wait for a hero to deliver us the full save for the game.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Man I remember reading Mandarin Farm's post about how happy he was when he finished his first game and it sold well.

Anyway I'll wait until he releases the video form like his other games. Can't be fucked with RPGM :KEK:

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Demonic Contract [Final] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1.7 GB/ 502 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
So the game is prostitution/sharing/voyeurism? but not tagged as such...
does the MC actually fuck anyone or does he just watch as real men fuck his stable of whores?
No, not exactly. They all (3 girls and the "Me" MC as well) make a contract with one of the four tiddy succubus whores. Because the latter can't go battle fuck around too much because they're prosecuted by "executioners" which are also big tiddy angel(?) sluts, I don't know, but they don't like the succubi business.

Anyways, so they make the contract with the girls to go collect lewd powers for them, which entails fucking random dudes, and the frustrated ugly fags are the prey. And the "Me" MC got also a contract, supposedly in order to fight the executioner tiddy angels in a battle fuck or what not. And when one of the girls (or the "Me" MC) fucks around, the four all level up together and the tiddy succubi whores also get lewd powers, I guess, that's the whole point. And oddly enough the succubi whores still battle fuck around in town, which begs the question why the need to contract the girls/MC, but whatever. It's a bit like they took the worst aspects of all the worst tags, understood nothing of what makes any of them work, certainly not what makes things actually hot in terms of gaming/roleplaying/psychology and put it all together in a potato bag, shuffled around and added huge tiddies on top to sell it.

It's a hot mess.

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
When a girl's single tit/breast ect... is twice the size or more of her head than we are starting to border onto the absurd. At that point it just does not look attractive to me anymore. Heck that one heroine Mizushima Ai who is named in one of the images, has her tits starting at about 4+ times the size of her head for each. She looks more like a caricature than anything.
Sounds like a you problem, the bigger the tits the better

petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
the bigger the tits the better
That might be true for a single girl, but if we're looking at the bigger picture, then a boob isn't really big if all boobs are huge as fuck. You also need girls with tiny, or just normal tiddies that augment the big ones (which you're free to prefer). As already stated: they just don't understand the lewd psychologies and mind games. At all. Nukige brains are way too fried, toast, I'm afraid. Or these particular authors are just particularly bad, who knows.

You see, a pro at this would offer you girl A you actually like the most, but her boobs are just meh, and then a girl B that got the gazongas of your dreams, absolutely gigantenormous, but she's kind of a bitch and also not that pretty. What do you do? GHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ravas

Jan 27, 2018
is there a reason we cant see the h scene its like black and just the sound and words

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes