zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well the guy's mother has powers of her own. i would say your an inubus but i don't now. but his mother is a hot and i was hoping for scene's with her but mybe if they make another lol.

Dec 13, 2018
I see people being mad over a game because it doesn't fulfill their easily shifting exceptions.

Man, just enjoy the gigatits whores getting fucked and be done with it. I certainly enjoyed the game.
So? It exactly because it doesn't fulfill their expectation. It's up to consumers to criticize it at such. Didn't downplay it just because "just a game" lol

Reactions: archmancer8

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like the game and the girls. the thing i would love to know tho is how come the mc's mother has powers and can see the the girls is she one of them are is she a hunter.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well this is the thing there contracted to succubus and they need more then one person to draw the life from that is how it suppost to be because they kill the person they sleep with but now there useing human's so they need more energy from more people. he is also there sheild to protect them from people tring to kill them

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well there are some games on here that you can't do some stuff if you do not pay there patron stuff. but this one is like that.

Mar 18, 2023
I need help with machine translation problems when I try to inject the translation I've made for this game. Whenever I open the file that SHOULD be translated. It just says, "Can't open recollection_title," and I don't know where to ask this

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well succubus steal the life force from people witch in turn kill's that person. the mc has powers of his own even before the contract. also the mc sounds like a share the love kinda person he now's they will alway's come back for him. plues man it's a game if not to your likeing then that's you and mybe other's i have no ploblem because it's a game.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes