5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
In case someone is wondering, no lesbian only playthrough is possible at the moment. MC gets assaulted/ gives a blowjob in the prologue.

After that i managed to get to the end of content without dealing with male characters. Although there was more events with male characters than female ones.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Blueshift

bradster555

Jul 21, 2023
hope there is more lesbian content in the future as well and a new shopkeeper/gym buddy in the shape of blake blossom(hint hint)

Reactions: Blueshift

magadaga1991

Sep 11, 2019
It will probably be around a month for the next update. Planning to extend the family stuff with pheromones/implanting, add more variation to the locations and continue the main story a little
what you think about idea to use paranormal strength to force house inhabitants to perform house chores i men to force brother doing homework or force dad to work in garden of force mom to do laundry and wash dishes. then to force them do more intimate things?

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
Great start, look forward to where it goes. I'll put in another vote for mom/daughter content.

EDIT: Best friend looks like someone corruptible too, hopefully there are plans there as well.

Last edited:

GrimReaperrz

Jul 25, 2017
This really reminds me of another game. where a demon also possesses you and you're forced to feed off people and you can end up killing them which alerts authorities.
trying to find it. but no luck so far.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote