FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
How is it not a parody? Looking at the models alone it should be obvious.
I'm not familiar with the game everyone says it is a parody of, but the models look very generic to me. I see very similar in the vast majority of games on this site. lol

• Angry
Reactions: InnocentKiss5

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
I'm not familiar with the game everyone says it is a parody of, but the models look very generic to me. I see very similar in the vast majority of games on this site. lol
It's not a game. High School DxD is a manga/light novel/anime. The fact that 3 of the image names include Rias and Akeno (2 of the main girls, Rias more so than Akeno) makes it clear that it falls under parody.

Not in game, yet.
So it's so short that no girls appear yet? As soon as any of the girls pictured appear it deserves the parody tag.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It's not a game. High School DxD is a manga/light novel/anime. The fact that 3 of the image names include Rias and Akeno (2 of the main girls, Rias more so than Akeno) makes it clear that it falls under parody.
Then basically, 90% of games with renders of this style were all ripped from High School DxD, cause they still all look very generic, to me. lol
I could understand if the characters in this game have the same names and clothing, etc, as the same characters in the manga, but from someone judging off of images alone, and having no knowledge of said manga, it all looks the same. giphy-780287447.gif

EDIT: I Google searched HS DxD, and sure, the school girl clothes are the same, and a few of the girls have the same hair style and colors, so yeah, I can see how people would call it a parody. I still feel like I see these styles all over the place, in the underworld of gaming. lol

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: InnocentKiss5

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
Then basically, 90% of games with renders of this style were all ripped from High School DxD, cause they still all look very generic, to me. lol
I could understand if the characters in this game have the same names and clothing, etc, as the same characters in the manga, but from someone judging off of images alone, and having no knowledge of said manga, it all looks the same. View attachment 1848816

EDIT: I Google searched HS DxD, and sure, the school girl clothes are the same, and a few of the girls have the same hair style and colors, so yeah, I can see how people would call it a parody. I still feel like I see these styles all over the place, in the underworld of gaming. lol
A bit but they ruined koneko!!!! She's supposed to be smaller!!! My beautiful petite loli legalish waifu why Ruin her!

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
I could understand if the characters in this game have the same names and clothing, etc, as the same characters in the manga, but from someone judging off of images alone, and having no knowledge of said manga, it all looks the same. View attachment 1848816

Look at the image names of the screenshot samples, specifically the first and the last two. As I said, it's not just the appearance, the image names indicate that the girls not only look the same but also have the same name as the girls from DxD. If not for that, I'd be less certain that it's considered (or should be) a parody.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Story is bland seriously they lost Issei yet they have smiles on there faces.. so shallow. Really there is all sorts of gear and you could not create a new unique one and Issei could of been away fighting the final dragon with the others that they had to call him to fight against him.. There is so many ideas but this one is just bad. The training scene with the clothing break.. boring.. it just felt like nothing there. All them areas and nothing to do.. than don't even put them in the game unit there is something there to do. PC nothing.. Sleep can't even sleep. No stats that I could see. as a preview very disappointed.

I wanted to see an enhancement or a side story of Issei not someone replacing him.. It's a really disappointing parody and did not draw me in at all.. how it begins was just meh.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes