VN Ren'Py Abandoned Demons Rise Up [Demo] [Berryisvibin]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

akcel123

Nov 5, 2018
For having paid the "full release game", there is around 20 minutes of content which most of it is text without choices. There is 7 cgs, which 6 of them can be found on the dev newground for FREE. I paid for 10$ for content that is literally being free. Sorry but for everyone asking, unless there is a major update coming with a ton of content, story and things, it's not absolutly not worth it to buy the full game. Just go on the newground dev, and you can get all the exciting contents for free.

berrydev

Femboy Panda
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2021
Just sending this message to remind anyone visiting that I've got a new game on the way. It's a radical departure from DRU but I think it'll be fun regardless. The game's working title is "PandaCam" and it'll be a furry camshow simulator aimed towards a queer audience.

Enclosed down below is the game's poster for right now. If you'd like to learn more about it, and shoot me a DM if you have any questions or come across any future bugs in Demons Rise Up.

Thanks to everyone who helped make it a reality! xoxo, berry

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
Just sending this message to remind anyone visiting that I've got a new game on the way. It's a radical departure from DRU but I think it'll be fun regardless. The game's working title is "PandaCam" and it'll be a furry camshow simulator aimed towards a queer audience.

Enclosed down below is the game's poster for right now. If you'd like to learn more about it, and shoot me a DM if you have any questions or come across any future bugs in Demons Rise Up.

Thanks to everyone who helped make it a reality! xoxo, berry
another 20 minute scam game

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes