Yuforya

Oct 19, 2021
Is the second playthrough or NG+ not accessible with the save files uploaded here? Is completing the game the only way to unlock these options?

Dec 27, 2019
I saw King's Exit.

Guys I have bad news. I don't think that game will be officially translated anytime soon. Unless someone sits down and manually does it themselves.

That game would be yeeted out of Steam the moment it lands. I mean, there are actual children being raped and shit.

Which is a goddamn shame, honestly. What a way to ruin an amazing series. Just because they couldn't resist putting children on their smut. I'm trying to stay polite but it's hard, yo.

This is why I get seriously pissed at the Japanese. Sometimes they come up with absolute gems, you know? Like this. This game, Demon Roots, it's a diamond found at the bottom of a pile of scat and filth. You play this and damn! This is great, right?

Then boom they had to ruin the series by adding children in part 2. Completely blocking it from official translation and turning it into hot turd that no one will even look at, I mean companies. I know weebs will eat that shit no contest.
From what I heard, King Exit was taken down of steam by petition of the original developer because they wanted to retranslate the game properly and it may or may not have been put into Steam without their consent

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
Is the second playthrough or NG+ not accessible with the save files uploaded here? Is completing the game the only way to unlock these options?

no the saves that are here only unlocks gallery i can send you my NG+ save file if you want? but all the characters are at lvl 70-ish

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
From what I heard, King Exit was taken down of steam by petition of the original developer because they wanted to retranslate the game properly and it may or may not have been put into Steam without their consent

nope after a bit of digging it was because of the publisher company, take a look at this screenshot someone took from the king exit forum, this is all the game the same publisher "translated" and they all got taken off the steam close to each other so i think the publisher company is shutting down/ cutting down their team

Last edited:
May 3, 2022
nope after a bit of digging it was because of the publisher company, take a look at this screenshot someone took from the king exit forum, this is all the game the same publisher "translated" and they all got taken off the steam close to each other so i think the publisher company is shutting down their publishing team
They lost rights to the majority but not all of their games. Most likely legal/licensing matters that they didn't handle appropriately.

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
How the hell how are you supposed to beat the King of books? I equipped Ange to 242 Magic defense, but she will always die to his Gusts attacks by turn 3, even with Magic Break, followed by the entire team after losing the tank. Or is level 36 to low?
Edit: Ok, I found out: just restart the fight until he doesn't use four gust in the first two turns

4.50 star(s) 96 Votes