Indelacio

Jul 30, 2017
Ok call me stupid here but i am stuck. I'm at the part where the demons went berserk and I was send to the Nursery to kill them, but when i entered the tunnel to the nursery I can't seem to figure out where to go next. Any help?
That's not the nursery, that's the monster trap when you try to enter rooklook. Go back up.

abgazil

Jul 27, 2018
As for the achievements, another commenter answered that already, but the hardest achievement to do there is the Supreme/Super Final Boss kill and the King optional boss fight. I beat all the optional boss fight in this game without using a stat weakener item (so they are at full power) except King. King boss fight is hard to do and I gave up on beating it LEGIT. They have a high accuracy (meaning Ange evasion tanking almost always fails) and party wide AOE wipe attack. Some attacks also bypass taunt. In the ape kingdom there are two huts you can enter, one is the save point/heal light orb that you can enter pre game clear. The other hut gets unlocked once you beat the final boss with your current save or another save file. It's the one with a sign stating "I like people who play a lot". View attachment 2339825
Here's how I was able to beat King. I used a special soul stone every turn (the one that gives a full heal + full TP). This meant Ange could use her Aegis shield every turn as well. Then I had Lily use poison / bleed and Diana use Molotov for damage. Each turn with one applied should do 40-50k damage to them. King has a skill that can one shot your party so you also need to have the items that let you survive on 1hp equipped. The order I killed them in was Strike -> King -> Healer.

I had never used the soul stones before so I started the fight with 40+ and ended with ~15.

Reactions: p23rklo

phantomvner

Feb 24, 2020
I have a few doubts about the plot.

1- Is it explained what the demon king is and why one appears every 1000 years?
2- How is Bless curse defeated in the evil timeline ?
3- Why the demon lord has to write poems and has trouble making new demons?
4- Why the demon king died for good and how Remnant Todeira "feels/knows" there won't be a new one?

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
Here's how I was able to beat King. I used a special soul stone every turn (the one that gives a full heal + full TP). This meant Ange could use her Aegis shield every turn as well. Then I had Lily use poison / bleed and Diana use Molotov for damage. Each turn with one applied should do 40-50k damage to them. King has a skill that can one shot your party so you also need to have the items that let you survive on 1hp equipped. The order I killed them in was Strike -> King -> Healer.

I had never used the soul stones before so I started the fight with 40+ and ended with ~15.
Nice strategy, I still have 30 or so Soul Spirit stones (I've had to use them in Suicide Squad/ Super Blessed Curse fights. I kind of gave up relying on poison/DOT strats since I thought all "endgame"/super bosses are immune to Damage over time/status effects or have high resistance (since Super Blessed curse is always immune to status effects). So the crystals (strike/healer) do not have immunity to status effects (they can bleed, burn, poison)? I might give your strategy a go (I might lack the Soul spirit stones to beat it though lol) just for the sake of beating King Legit.

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
I have a few doubts about the plot.

1- Is it explained what the demon king is and why one appears every 1000 years?
2- How is Bless curse defeated in the evil timeline ?
3- Why the demon lord has to write poems and has trouble making new demons?
4- Why the demon king died for good and how Remnant Todeira "feels/knows" there won't be a new one?
#1 it is a classic JRPG trope, about demon lords and heroes. So it being every 1k years is like a cycle.
#2 yeah don't know about this one, maybe the berserk demons overwhelmed blessed curse? or that he still manipulates humankind in the original KE timeline. Or maybe some random humans/ KE protagonist team beat him after KE. This one is kind of a plot hole for how powerful of a player Blessed curse is.
#3 Maybe because he designed it that way (the demon lord might just be a poetic dude) since according to the demons that their designs and functionalities come from the demon lord. He did not have trouble making new demons, the remaining demons had trouble making new demons because the demon lord is DEAD. The only way for them to create new demons is through remnant roby, or by using the Nursery (which is not usable/creatable in the Dark realm).
#4 The old demon king/lord is dead for good. The demon lords are not immortal, and every successful/ new demon lord is not a reincarnation/ the same demon lord as the last. It's like a position of power, something like the leader of all demonkind. It is not stated that there won't be a new one, there will be a new one according to Remnant scathach and that is one of the remaining demons fears. It is because the demons have this FCKED up tradition wherein the new demons must completely genocide/eradicate the old demons to consolidate/show their power. So Remnant Scathach is searching for a possible new Demon Lord so they can kill it/ negotiate with it (so far they found none in the game).

All in all Deathpolca BROKE the cycle of demon lords and demon extinction (for now, until the developer decides to create a sequel where there will be more bittersweet suffering lol). There is now PEACE all over the world/continent and demons and humans are coexisting (until the "great darkness reawakens/emerges/shows up", hinted by King)

phantomvner

Feb 24, 2020
Thanks for the answer, I must have missed that Scachath dialogue but I remember Todeira saying he thinks there won't be another.

And true enough Deathpolca was able to save all the non-combatant demons that remained in the Dark Realm.
So I guess she and Lily will live forever, since apostles seem to be ageless.

Grahim

Jan 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
About that event, depending on the part of the game you are on right now, it might be spoiler heavy, but I will try to not mention any end game stuff, and I most likely will not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also everyone, what was your most favorite moment in the game and why was it when Blossam started playing?

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
Does this option appear only during a specific time/event you enter the Bad End Dungeon? I only get the options to select one of the party members, there is no random number option.
oh shit, i don't remember when I got it. but iirc (i might be wrong here sorry) I think I have all the available party members and unlocked all their bad endings before the option shows up

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
main story ended. those final scenes were pretty good.

if anyone's having problems with the final boss, just equip your characters with curse immunity. it can come from trinket, armor or whatever. ange can evade-tank as long as you give her all the evasion equips. don't grind for levels. proper equipping is the way to go. my polca is level 91 and even I felt she's overleveled.

blueinorb9

Jun 28, 2020
main story ended. those final scenes were pretty good.

if anyone's having problems with the final boss, just equip your characters with curse immunity. it can come from trinket, armor or whatever. ange can evade-tank as long as you give her all the evasion equips. don't grind for levels. proper equipping is the way to go. my polca is level 91 and even I felt she's overleveled.
Where did you get that image in the game folder? I can't find it.

Ben4321

Jan 22, 2022
#1 it is a classic JRPG trope, about demon lords and heroes. So it being every 1k years is like a cycle.
#2 yeah don't know about this one, maybe the berserk demons overwhelmed blessed curse? or that he still manipulates humankind in the original KE timeline. Or maybe some random humans/ KE protagonist team beat him after KE. This one is kind of a plot hole for how powerful of a player Blessed curse is.
#3 Maybe because he designed it that way (the demon lord might just be a poetic dude) since according to the demons that their designs and functionalities come from the demon lord. He did not have trouble making new demons, the remaining demons had trouble making new demons because the demon lord is DEAD. The only way for them to create new demons is through remnant roby, or by using the Nursery (which is not usable/creatable in the Dark realm).
#4 The old demon king/lord is dead for good. The demon lords are not immortal, and every successful/ new demon lord is not a reincarnation/ the same demon lord as the last. It's like a position of power, something like the leader of all demonkind. It is not stated that there won't be a new one, there will be a new one according to Remnant scathach and that is one of the remaining demons fears. It is because the demons have this FCKED up tradition wherein the new demons must completely genocide/eradicate the old demons to consolidate/show their power. So Remnant Scathach is searching for a possible new Demon Lord so they can kill it/ negotiate with it (so far they found none in the game).

All in all Deathpolca BROKE the cycle of demon lords and demon extinction (for now, until the developer decides to create a sequel where there will be more bittersweet suffering lol). There is now PEACE all over the world/continent and demons and humans are coexisting (until the "great darkness reawakens/emerges/shows up", hinted by King)
don't be hasty, peace never lasts long, and you don't know what other big evil is still hiding!:p

V0RPAL1N

Sep 29, 2020
God. Just... I don't know what to say. I'm just going to get the cheesy ass line here:
"I came looking for copper and I found gold."
I still hope it won't be the last time the dev make us follow their adventures, but even if it is. I'll accept it. Deathpolca saved everyone, can see the fruits of her sacrifices, and is able to live with her friend in the world she wished for.
If there's a regret I have, it must be that the Remnants didn't make it outside of Claura and the one that was able to birth other demons. But I guess they're happy of the future that is.
Truly a one of a kind game in an industry that pumps them out like nothing, I'd say you shouldn't be coming at it with your usual expectations, and play it to it's fullest.
I want to say so much, yet so little comes out. And I know that when it's like this, I've truly found a pearl in my eyes.
Seeing the "thanks for playing" was the final drop, in my already crying ass mind. No, "thank you" for making this masterpiece. Truly... Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Musonoob
4.50 star(s) 96 Votes