Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
The final ending left me with mixed feeling. Kinda wished it'd end after the battle instead of the extra bit of savior bit. Now I need to know what are the correlation between this game and KE, and what polca would do after DR's ending.

I mean I wouldn't ever read MTL KE anyway
ok here we go. i'm going from memory so it might be a little fuzzy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let’s hope for the best
funnily enough you can find a teaser for it on youtube just look for "demon roots 2" (don't get excited it was some sort of joke video) but they did put the teaser for it at the end of the video, by the looks of it it was set in a futuristic setting as the teaser shown some very futuristic looking buildings and floating cars

• Wow
Reactions: p23rklo

Timey999

Feb 3, 2023
Really

funnily enough you can find a teaser for it on youtube just look for "demon roots 2" (don't get excited it was some sort of joke video) but they did put the teaser for it at the end of the video, by the looks of it it was set in a futuristic setting as the teaser shown some very futuristic looking buildings and floating cars

Really? I just looked it up a few times and I haven’t found anything. Could you tell me the name of the channel?

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
Really

Really? I just looked it up a few times and I haven’t found anything. Could you tell me the name of the channel?
irrc it's the dev youtube channel: at the 3:25 mark

edit: also if you are wondering what the character said in the teaser it's:
"i'm sorry to disturb you"
"everyone on earth, nice to meet you"
"i'm Gezerman"

Last edited:

Timey999

Feb 3, 2023
irrc it's the dev youtube channel: at the 3:25 mark

edit: also if you are wondering what the character said in the teaser it's:
"i'm sorry to disturb you"
"everyone on earth, nice to meet you"
"i'm Gezerman"

Sheeesh, here I thought it would be a lighter hearted game based on the princess gloo title. That seems pretty cool and I hope the story is just as extensive as the other two games. Thanks for translating btw

SecretCllover

Mar 28, 2022

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
Finished the game, but I feel like the storyline with Steel is incomplete, and the ending (altho it killed my heart and I loved it) could be more polished. But gotta say, this game's story writing throughout the entire game is fucking awesome (except first half of chapter 3 with the isekai thing, just felt like it doesn't fit with the atmosphere with the rest of the world).

Billjuros

Jul 27, 2020
Demonkind had never been able to produce their own offsprings, that was only possible using the Demon King's Powers that allowed him to create new Demons and the Remnant, Roby's ability which allows her to birth Demons. Judging by what the story is saying, they finally acquired the ability to give birth naturally after evolving throughout the years while Polca was asleep with Lily.

As for interbreeding, I can't answer that, but my guess is it should still be within their own species.

Reactions: Coomer4571

69kun

Apr 25, 2020
Finished the game, but I feel like the storyline with Steel is incomplete, and the ending (altho it killed my heart and I loved it) could be more polished. But gotta say, this game's story writing throughout the entire game is fucking awesome (except first half of chapter 3 with the isekai thing, just felt like it doesn't fit with the atmosphere with the rest of the world).
Out of place as that was, it's was pretty satisfying when Polca's gang finally shows up to the rescue and was like "It's Porcin time" and then Polca'd all over the enemies. Especially after how helpless you were playing as Diana.

Timey999

Feb 3, 2023
Anyone know where the two remaining dragon dicks I need are?

1 from the borhelos vendor
Got 1 from killing fafnir
1 from the old fort slave lady
1 from the scammer in the merchant city
and 1 from freeing a guy in kumin

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Anyone know where the two remaining dragon dicks I need are?

1 from the borhelos vendor
Got 1 from killing fafnir
1 from the old fort slave lady
1 from the scammer in the merchant city
and 1 from freeing a guy in kumin
You can forget acquiring them from people: Just hunt them where Ultra Beast Gon is! The Male Dragons there drop them!

Visya

Oct 26, 2018

So polca story is actually concluded there? Did she not make a glimpse of appearance in KE? If not, it'd make me sad seeing all of her works and everything that she's done and in extensions of players would just crumbles within a single night.

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
So polca story is actually concluded there? Did she not make a glimpse of appearance in KE? If not, it'd make me sad seeing all of her works and everything that she's done and in extensions of players would just crumbles within a single night.
yes, polca was not mentioned or shown in KE, this is probably because KE comes first, there is also some inconsistency with the story but that might just be KE MTL fucking up

and beside i don't think Polca failed, since the demons finally have a place they can call a home and even a nation of their own where they live peacefully and even said that Polca legend help with the reconciliation between the two races, so yea in the end she did made it albiet a few centuries late

Last edited:

blueinorb9

Jun 28, 2020
yes, polca was not mentioned or shown in KE, this is probably because KE comes first, there is also some inconsistency with the story but that might just be KE MTL fucking up

and beside i don't think Polca failed, since the demons finally have a place they can call a home and even a nation of their own where they live peacefully and even said that Polca legend help with the reconciliation between the two races, so yea in the end she did made it albiet a few centuries late

Billjuros

Jul 27, 2020
How long is NG+?? Am I supposed to replay everything all over again?? Ain't got time for it
As long as you want it to be. You can replay it and explore everything or rush as fast as possible.

Admittedly not everyone would want to play the game over again. Personally, I would because I love the characters, but replaying a dialogue heavy game is not for everyone.

Sergius12

Sep 12, 2022
How long is NG+?? Am I supposed to replay everything all over again?? Ain't got time for it
Only to fight the stronger version of the last boss

Other than that you may want to stop after getting kalinka (new boss at Plana), after getting Diana (she can get a nuke ability) after reaching the Kingdom of the Apes (dev room where he tells you about Shade's music and some other stuff) or right after the intro (you can reach the KE crossover from your mansion). Feel free to replay as much as you want, you can get extra copies of things like the Kraken shield and Battle princess' necklace.

4.50 star(s) 97 Votes