Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
OK GUYS!
Does ANYONE have ANY INFORMATION about the following video:

Why isn't this game on Quick Nail Aristocrat's DLSite Page?
It has the White Haired Girl you fight in King Exit and the Patient Boss you fight in Demons Roots!
Any information you can provide me would be helpful!

Edit: Apparently, this is a FREE GAME from 2014:
Google Translating the title, it's called Rebellion (TenkaRan). Also, it is very short (like the video I posted up there contains the entire playthrough). I mean if it is a Free Game and being very short, someone could Fan Translate it probably?!

Last edited:

jimstorm

Donor
Mar 14, 2018
For anyone else stuck looking for the way to continue exploring the Bonus Dungeon EX/Extremist Hideout in the Shingana Old Fort (unlocked with the Spider Key you obtain after conquering the country), here's the very well hidden entry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for posting this, I figured that one out on my own but didn't know where to go after. Found your comment via searching, so here is the next hidden path forward in case it helps anyone else.

• Red Heart
Reactions: James Eveleth

anakinana

Feb 15, 2019
Just Bad End dungeon. The start of Chapter 3 has a different game over screen, but it's literally just a game over screen and not a unique CG/scenario or anything.

The Bohelos one is beside the performance stage, in the tent to the right.
The Shingana one is in the Old Fort to the right, past the Bat Key gate (have to talk to Scathach for the key).
The Shingana one
Beyond locked door is a “password chest” – 4276 with another ultimate scroll.

Sergius12

Sep 12, 2022
OK GUYS!
Does ANYONE have ANY INFORMATION about the following video:

Why isn't this game on Quick Nail Aristocrat's DLSite Page?
It has the White Haired Girl you fight in King Exit and the Patient Boss you fight in Demons Roots!
Any information you can provide me would be helpful!

Edit: Apparently, this is a FREE GAME from 2014:
Google Translating the title, it's called Rebellion (TenkaRan). Also, it is very short (like the video I posted up there contains the entire playthrough). I mean if it is a Free Game and being very short, someone could Fan Translate it probably?!
Took me a while to find an actual download link, to anyone who want to download, use this

It's in Japanese, but playing with Textractor I got a general idea of the plot. It takes place on something at least close to real Japan, but some people, notably Tenka Ran (the one who's supposedly in KE, also the protagonist of this game) and her brother Tenka Taihei (one of DR's superbosses), have martial arts powers. Some of the enemies use mithryl gear and the antagonist is some sort of maybe-cyborg shape-shifter interested in capturing Tenka Ran for money. Pretty light when summarized, but there's no way this isn't related to Steel and Mark 6.
Also I finally understand who the police people from some of the dev's Ci-en posts are

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Took me a while to find an actual download link, to anyone who want to download, use this

It's in Japanese, but playing with Textractor I got a general idea of the plot. It takes place on something at least close to real Japan, but some people, notably Tenka Ran (the one who's supposedly in KE, also the protagonist of this game) and her brother Tenka Taihei (one of DR's superbosses), have martial arts powers. Some of the enemies use mithryl gear and the antagonist is some sort of maybe-cyborg shape-shifter interested in capturing Tenka Ran for money. Pretty light when summarized, but there's no way this isn't related to Steel and Mark 6.
Also I finally understand who the police people from some of the dev's Ci-en posts are
Thanks a lot man! I hope someone does an Edited MTL of this: It's REALLY SHORT compared to the other games.
BTW, is it free to download? Cause the Twitter Link links somewhere else where it's free.

Last edited:

Sergius12

Sep 12, 2022
BTW, is it free to download? Cause the Twitter Link links somewhere else where it's free.
It is, the link in the tweet sent me to a page where I couldn't find a download, just a link to the dev's blog. From there I had to go through like 32 pages until I found a download posted by him. At least I got to see some early teasers for DR and KE, that was moderately interesting

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
It is, the link in the tweet sent me to a page where I couldn't find a download, just a link to the dev's blog. From there I had to go through like 32 pages until I found a download posted by him. At least I got to see some early teasers for DR and KE, that was moderately interesting
Thanks a lot... I found the link thanks to another fan of Demons Roots. From there, I needed to ask this urgently! I hope that Tenka Ran has some connections with these games because it cannot be a coincidence for its protags to be cameos in them.

DoctorYasu

Oct 28, 2018
Thanks a lot man! I hope someone does an Edited MTL of this: It's REALLY SHORT compared to the other games.
I know some jp, but have absolutely 0 idea how to do that. If someone make a thread about it or whatever I'm willing to help.

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
So I just finished playing the game. ngl I did not expect this game to make me feel so many emotions. I remember attempting to play King's Exit and not lasting long because I couldn't tolerate the mtl-like translation. After finishing this, I'm inclined to try taking a stab at it again. Knowing myself, there's a good chance I'm gonna stop for the same reasons, but my god, the story was so good that I still wanna see what's up. Even if it's gonna make me sad that King's Exit is the alternate future when Deathpolca loses faith in humanity and demonkind gets eliminated. Granted, the good ending might still be following the same timeline, but my god it still hurts.

Also managed to complete the gallery in one play through, including that godforsaken bad-end mode.

flopster

Sep 30, 2019
I have a question about ultimate scroll, the game makes it look like it applies to the entire party roster. Does it matter whether I apply it to Deathpolca or to a full party?

4.50 star(s) 97 Votes