Elveskudd

Dec 18, 2021
I honestly tought this game is a solid 9/10 up until the ending, cuz my god what a dumpsterfire of an ending that was.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Im honestly so done I dont wanna bother to try NG+ or see the gallery.

SomePerson009

Sep 28, 2021
I honestly tought this game is a solid 9/10 up until the ending, cuz my god what a dumpsterfire of an ending that was.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Im honestly so done I dont wanna bother to try NG+ or see the gallery.
Because Demons survived thanks to Polca and her companions being an example of humans and demons being able to coexist. Her tales inspired both sides so that future generations would come to tolerate what is left of them.

Reactions: Zzzsleeper

Elveskudd

Dec 18, 2021
Bro the last demons could only come out after humans forgot about them. So how is that "inspiring" anyone? I feel that shit was done purely so we can have another sequel happen in that time. The devs did Amber Heard and really shit the bed with that ending.

SomePerson009

Sep 28, 2021
Bro the last demons could only come out after humans forgot about them. So how is that "inspiring" anyone? I feel that shit was done purely so we can have another sequel happen in that time. The devs did Amber Heard and really shit the bed with that ending.
They didn't forget about them. The whole coexistence plan was also supported by Geolouise and she is literally a huge deal around the time Polca wakes up. They are tolerated to the point they can build their own place in the world.

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
I've a question:how to beat this guy?I need to take the items it guarded in order to be more ready to fight the White Phantom,the true boss in Torta Palace, I only take action once but when it puts my character out of commission with just one strike!Really frustrating!

MinhDucYB

Oct 31, 2021
I've a question:how to beat this guy?I need to take the items it guarded in order to be more ready to fight the White Phantom,the true boss in Torta Palace, I only take action once but when it puts my character out of commission with just one strike!Really frustrating!
you should fight this boss after the phantom, there is an item to weaken it in doremi kingdom

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
the near Pyrrhic victory left me feeling a bit salty.
All in all, I think the biggest problem is the mood swing between the last two major fight, as well as the author trying to connect this timeline with the main one, that make the ending a bit off

Reactions: Elveskudd

Elveskudd

Dec 18, 2021
All in all, I think the biggest problem is the mood swing between the last two major fight, as well as the author trying to connect this timeline with the main one, that make the ending a bit off
So is Geoluise a character from kings exit? If so I dont think they shouldve bothered connecting the timelines. I didnt play KE and ending of DR left me feeling like a giant "fuck you" from the developers as nothing I did mattered in the end.

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
So is Geoluise a character from kings exit? If so I dont think they shouldve bothered connecting the timelines. I didnt play KE and ending of DR left me feeling like a giant "fuck you" from the developers as nothing I did mattered in the end.
Geolouise (little girl with pink hair at the beginning, ghostly figure seen by Geolun (crimson commander) when he destroyed the shield, and final boss of the bonus dungeon) is the protagonist of Kings Exit.

To simplify her impact in the timeline: she was the strongest mage in the human liberation army (well, the second one), leader of the human suicide squad, and creator of half of mankind invention in the fight against demons.

In King Exit, she ended up wiping out, with the help of her squad every remnant, and was responsible for the extinction of their species, though she regretted being forced to do it.

The ending is weird. I hated it at first, but now I think it's fine: it work with KE (with some modifications), and give allow characters to succeed in their missions.

4.50 star(s) 97 Votes