rasberrybaret

Nov 4, 2022
It's the bad end dungeon ending with Lily
ah thanks, i never wanted to send polka to the dungeon or watch her lose so i grinded really hard so she wouldn't face a bad end (at least to humans) and never got curious no matter what jucy loot and info i would be missing out on. could i get some context as to what goes on down there for that to happen?

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
ah thanks, i never wanted to send polka to the dungeon or watch her lose so i grinded really hard so she wouldn't face a bad end (at least to humans) and never got curious no matter what jucy loot and info i would be missing out on. could i get some context as to what goes on down there for that to happen?
For that particular scene? I assume they used the same technology Steel used to travel from one world/dimension to another as the Empire has many Aubade in their employ, as to who the green orc looking dude is, no idea tbh

sifilis

Apr 27, 2017
Bah, I tried very hard to like the game, but the sheer amount of trash mobs simply overwhelmed me. A game where you spend 98% of the time fighting trash mobs even when you one-shot almost everything is not a good game.

Bandiger

Jan 12, 2018
I honestly don't know this but, is it not legal to own that game outside of Japan? I mean, why would be? Stuff like Black Souls are sold in the west.
However, possession of lolicon content is never good. Because if you get accused of diddling kids, if the feds find lolicon content in your computer then they can use it against you in court.
I don't want to go into this in depth but in the US lolicon may fall under depending on the content so it's not entire risk free. That's part of why Steam is so strict on this stuff. That and it just looks bad.

Prosecution is really rare though. Same as unauthorized file share of copyrighted material. >.>

Anyway, that's all I'm going to say on the matter because I see lots of confusion on the legality aspects.

Edit: Just to clarify, it's not that they've never tried to prosecute mind you. I remember those old cases too. It's that those cases didn't just have lolicon in there, and it wasn't used to determine the case ultimately. The ones where it was just lolicon ultimately got overturned due to it not meeting the legal definition of CP at the time.
This is incorrect and just wishful thinking I'm afraid. You're likely thinking of the Whorley and Hadley cases but there are other newer cases that are just for lolicon and other cases refute them. You may want to look at , they even go out of their way to toss out the Hadley case. They're definitely do put the screws to people just for lolicon, it's just rare. Hell there's a case out there for prisoners drawing doodles while in prison with no reference.

Last edited:

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
I don't want to go into this in depth but in the US lolicon may fall under depending on the content so it's not entire risk free. That's part of why Steam is so strict on this stuff. That and it just looks bad.

Prosecution is really rare though. Same as unauthorized file share of copyrighted material. >.>

Anyway, that's all I'm going to say on the matter because I see lots of confusion on the legality aspects.
> a of any kind, including a drawing, cartoon, sculpture, or painting, that—

Dafuck?
I get why for any recording, photo, or sound, as there are real victims, and even if someone is not connected in any way to those that produced those monstrosities, them buying it support those wicked individuals.

But drawings? Why? Why waste time and resources that could be used to go after child rapist and the likes?

Ionenschatten

Nov 7, 2017
I, for some idiotic reason, strive to 100% this game.
Nah, the reason is that this game is awesome!

So I finished the bad end. Finally.

All the scenes...didn't unlock at all. I did get the Saviors Ring and letter. Not the CG unlocks. What the hell?
Anyway. I'm trying to do 100% achievments. I'M using this guide

I struggle to find 1 fcking enemy after killing all bosses but:
King Exit
Ultra Beast
Bless Curse final boss.
1682708702151.png So wich boss is this? After winning over Sarasa and beating the Human Liberation Army and before Mark 6.
So before Kudan, ey? Idk what the fuck Ruler of the World is, either tho.

Wait. Is that...no way. Is that the Ultra Beast?
Oh god. It makes sense now. Geez.

Ionenschatten

Nov 7, 2017
1682946396469.png
Any tips for super blessed curse?
He has like 5 turns each round and will spam nukes, killing my entire group from 100-0 in 1 round.
So far he did that 6 times.

My entire group is maxed out on lvls but Naje who's like 97. My current strat is to boost Kali and Lily with either Loki or the entire Formation stuff after removing Blessing from him via Lost Innocent since that shit like doubles his skills.
Sometimes tho I beat him to 2nd phase before my full TP-Rate Diana can even get it but even without Blessing, he just 1hits my entire party sooner or later.
I got the 1hp accessoire on Ange (duh) but she just spams Stones to hardrezz everyone like 4x in a row before my group dies for good.
Also 2 assault drones on Kali and Onion Cape on Lily. Kali and Ange are core group, Polca and Naje swap usually and Lily with Diana for blessing only.

Super BC and King are the only ones left that stand in my path to conquest.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Especially if you played the dev's previous game since they are pretty ruthless lol
i've read that demons roots is a prequel to king exit and the hero is the little girl, but does that mean king exit demon rule is in the event polka "died" as she's warned they will revert to their old ways if she does in this game or is it just the inevitable fate of the demons to become tyrants waiting for revolts

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
i've read that demons roots is a prequel to king exit and the hero is the little girl, but does that mean king exit demon rule is in the event polka "died" as she's warned they will revert to their old ways if she does in this game or is it just the inevitable fate of the demons to become tyrants waiting for revolts
The latter, KE timeline happens whatever Polca does. The impact of her choices really only take into effect far into the future

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
View attachment 2587086
Any tips for super blessed curse?
He has like 5 turns each round and will spam nukes, killing my entire group from 100-0 in 1 round.
So far he did that 6 times.

My entire group is maxed out on lvls but Naje who's like 97. My current strat is to boost Kali and Lily with either Loki or the entire Formation stuff after removing Blessing from him via Lost Innocent since that shit like doubles his skills.
Sometimes tho I beat him to 2nd phase before my full TP-Rate Diana can even get it but even without Blessing, he just 1hits my entire party sooner or later.
I got the 1hp accessoire on Ange (duh) but she just spams Stones to hardrezz everyone like 4x in a row before my group dies for good.
Also 2 assault drones on Kali and Onion Cape on Lily. Kali and Ange are core group, Polca and Naje swap usually and Lily with Diana for blessing only.

Super BC and King are the only ones left that stand in my path to conquest.
I guess you could avoid swapping as the turns you use to buff/Diana ult could instead be used for dealing damage. I did it with Polca/Lily/Ange/Naje, yeah Kalinka is a better choice than Polca for DPS but I like having Polca around for RP purposes. Have Anje/Naje carry the older bro pendant, I just kept Anje's 2 turn guard evasion all the time until she can ult, Naje his usual crit buff/ult spam while Polca and Lily normal attack spam. Oh yeah and spam spirit soul stones that you probably are just hoarding in your inventory. It's the same strat I used with King Geo

4.50 star(s) 97 Votes