Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
where's the special monsters in the second kingdom you take over (the one where you found lily killer first) the ex stuff... the guy says dangerous monsters have appeared in the dungeons, but i found nothing

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
where's the special monsters in the second kingdom you take over (the one where you found lily killer first) the ex stuff... the guy says dangerous monsters have appeared in the dungeons, but i found nothing
Tortas? Iirc it's inside the castle not down the dungeon.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
can someone bring me dorbeja to my torture room, i wanna look at the eternal despair in his eyes as he realizes he will never die while constantly feeling pain, maybe take a page from lily killers book and take a look at his heart, maybe take a picture and send it to his father, then after a few years of delightful pain, i'll send him back to dear old daddy in a box

Reactions: sonhot

Shi Tsu

Aug 28, 2019
uhhh any extra things i should download like mod or fix ... or only just download and play the game?

Dec 15, 2017
I tried searching, but could not find it. Does the King of Tolkia show up in the Bad End dungeon, just like the King of Shingana? I intentionally lost the fight to him, thinking he would be there, but he was not. Just trying not to miss any of the h-scenes in this game.

SomePerson009

Sep 28, 2021
I tried searching, but could not find it. Does the King of Tolkia show up in the Bad End dungeon, just like the King of Shingana? I intentionally lost the fight to him, thinking he would be there, but he was not. Just trying not to miss any of the h-scenes in this game.
He doesn't show up. Those small scenes are tied up to each character you have in your party.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Man, what a rushed ending. I don't know if it's the same for everyone but it kinda felt as if the dev just tacked on that last part of the game along with the lore dump. In the span of about 3 hours after Diana's part, the game introduces so many magical artifacts and plot devices so that every mystery and problem can be solved in an hour of game time.

That feel-good ending truly did feel like a dream and definitely didn't feel earned. From what I understand, this ending occurs after King Exit's story?

Great game though. Music was fantastic and story was much better than the usual RPM stuff.

I'll be eagerly waiting for King Exit to get it's official translation.

SomePerson009

Sep 28, 2021
Man, what a rushed ending. I don't know if it's the same for everyone but it kinda felt as if the dev just tacked on that last part of the game along with the lore dump. In the span of about 3 hours after Diana's part, the game introduces so many magical artifacts and plot devices so that every mystery and problem can be solved in an hour of game time.

That feel-good ending truly did feel like a dream and definitely didn't feel earned. From what I understand, this ending occurs after King Exit's story?

Great game though. Music was fantastic and story was much better than the usual RPM stuff.

I'll be eagerly waiting for King Exit to get it's official translation.
It may seem sudden but the introduction of Aubades and technologies from other worlds isn't a new concept for those that are familiar with his other works.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I am curious about king's exit but how can i side against the defeated after this.

SomePerson009

Sep 28, 2021
Yeah, it's worse after you played Demon Roots because now you understand their predicament. Unfortunately, they had done many atrocities by the time of King Exit and threatened to subjugate all of humanity. King Exit is the bad timeline, one where hatred between Demons and Humans wins over acceptance and forgiveness.

sohlbedmanh

Sep 17, 2020
google drive link if anyone is having problems with the other download sites

rasberrybaret

Nov 4, 2022
is there anywhere to buy spirit soul stones? i remember one of the actresses telling me there was a secret merchant somewhere on the map that only showed up at certain times but i could never find such a man anywhere.

4.50 star(s) 96 Votes