Jan 18, 2023
Any idea where to get Heavens Claw? Guide implies its inside old chest in Radiant Tower in Kumin after talking to Kalinka in memory phase, but I did not get it.

vijayabharathy321

Dec 5, 2018
wow what a game, am not sure if the creator can read this post but this game and it's lore is really amazing (spoilers ahead: tho i didn't really like the fact emperor taking advantage of protagnist) anyways the game is really really good especially the characters, is there any sequel to it in the future other than kings exit?

SomePerson009

Sep 28, 2021
wow what a game, am not sure if the creator can read this post but this game and it's lore is really amazing (spoilers ahead: tho i didn't really like the fact emperor taking advantage of protagnist) anyways the game is really really good especially the characters, is there any sequel to it in the future other than kings exit?
He is going to make another game called Princes GLOO. I'm not sure if it's a sequel or even related to the same world though.

bananaestate

Aug 20, 2023
Just passing by to give my thoughts on DR.
The game was a wild ride, I enjoyed the story and writing a lot. Taking down the human leaders and conquering countries was really fun. The cast was exceptionally well written.
But I can't say I enjoyed the entirety of it. Rather, a specific part really soured the entire experience to me. I won't put spoilers, but I'm referring to what happens
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: La-Pucelle-27

SomePerson009

Sep 28, 2021
Just passing by to give my thoughts on DR.
The game was a wild ride, I enjoyed the story and writing a lot. Taking down the human leaders and conquering countries was really fun. The cast was exceptionally well written.
But I can't say I enjoyed the entirety of it. Rather, a specific part really soured the entire experience to me. I won't put spoilers, but I'm referring to what happens

Had to link the game to King's Exit somehow.

MinhDucYB

Oct 31, 2021
Is this all bad end sex? Or is there sex throughout the game?
Bad end is an entirely different route that can be skipped, and later in the game, you can even destroy the bad end itself. In game, there are only few h-scenes that are spread very thin unless you went to a special location dedicated to h-scenes through gacha

Reactions: cook_ie

7thUmbra

Aug 20, 2017
how do i get into this room? i can't find any secret paths that lead to it. the location is in the orphe watch tower, the room n the picture is on the 2nd floor.

1695379105447.png

MinhDucYB

Oct 31, 2021
is there replies that spoils what happened in every bad-end ending? i can seem to find it again
There is a mid point bad end when Polca chose to genocide/enslave all humans, but she is immediately killed by the crossdress prince

Another bad end (that you can destroy in game) is the bad end dungeon, every time you lose, you can choose to be sent there. Polca and all other party members will become slaves, their names in menu will be changed to series number. In here, other than doing slave things, you can choose to participate in a rouge lite dungeon with the promise of setting your characters free (It is a lie, there is no real reward, at the end is an undefeatable boss, the only reason to do this dungeon is getting fucked up guro cg, satisfy your curiosity or challenging yourself) . The dungeon is not a combat focus arena but knowledge gate puzzles, every game over lead straight to bad end of the character you chose before entering it. I don't remember much but all of them are super fucked up like Lily's end (the psycho killer girl) is she and other member being turned into mana suppliers for some warlord to conquer other countries.

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
So Deathpolca is already level 28, but she still cant pop her cherry at the popping cherry place. Ive already had Ange and Kalinka do it. So why is she still not ready?

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
Welp, Japan indie dev mostly cave to people in Japan, and if I have to guess, people in Japan probably prefers arrow key for movement and zxc for clicks.

If you want to switch from arrow to wasd without going into all the rpgx files you can try AutoHotKey

Morgan15009

Aug 16, 2017
anyone know how to change different save files because all I'm getting is only 6 saves games when I had up to full 30 in my playthrough (I made a backup of everything before really messing with the game if that helps) PS I should also mention this is on steam with the patch applied.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 96 Votes