EddyB50

Dec 9, 2022
I really like this game for the most part. But ending is very underwhelming. Am I missing something? Is there another ending (apart from bad ending in dungeon)?

Goeffel

Sep 10, 2022
hm. somewhat reminds me of some other (old) games where windows has problems with displaying them fullscreen on high-dpi-monitors.

translating myself from a German interface (windows 11) :
A RMB click on the exe, choose properties -> compatability tab, click the "change high-dpi settings" button, tick the bottom option ("dismiss high dpi scaling"), choose "application", OK, OK.

if that does not help, simply repeat but unchoose that "dismiss high dpi scaling" option -> all is as it was before.

blah.jpg

DapperStove

Jan 31, 2019
I did keep promise ending. Is break promise ending much different?
There's several words I would use to describe the true ending, and even more I could see someone using. "Underwhelming" is not in either category, so my guess is that you're at one of the points in the story that can seem like the end. One of the problems with the game is that there are a couple of places that can trick the player into thinking it's over and quitting.

You're probably at one of three places. They are, in order:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In short, story isn't truly over until you get the game clear screen (main characters lined up, levels displayed, and clear time shown).

Yummyjuice22

Mar 17, 2023
I'm honestly surprised it took me so long to play this game, I'm only about 12 hours in and the story has manage to grip me better then a lot of other games on this site. Yea its not the greatest story known to man but having a story with the twist of you playing the "bad" guys is pretty fun.

The only thing that I can really nit pick about is the isekai-ish plot line that appears with the fbi agent, it kind of feels like it was put in randomly, maybe its just me.

4.50 star(s) 96 Votes