3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

rat33

Mar 8, 2022
Mam problem, jak przekonać tę małą dziewczynkę, żeby dała tej zakonnicy naszyjnik, jak to zrobić, czy ktoś może mi doradzić

Gmasterohmighty

Jun 4, 2019
Game glitch happened when casting Bye Clothes on the running girl. I can click on the map and run around while the image of her running is stuck over the map. Anyone else get this glitch?

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
I dont know is it just me or it hapened with another people
i think there is problem in recollection room
can you go to check your recollection room
I already complete unlock it all 'aside Cihiro (a girl front crunch)
but when i go to recolection room to check is there any new scene but i just find almost all of it become black(still Locked)
Why???
like saito (girl who running) i sure i already complete it because she already in corrupt version of her
but in my recollection room it just the first scene that is unlocked and another 3 scene is still locked
an now i try to complete it again but there some still locked scene
i think it is because that is the scene that unlocked when it before the corruption

is there any way to uncorrupted it so i can complete the scene recollection?
like HANA (succubus) she already big breast but when you talk to her then you press X
she will become her small breast version
The problem with the scenes in the memory room may be because you did not save the "videos.json" file that is in data between versions, if this is the case that would be the problem, not with the game itself.

Ways to prevent this from happening:
1- Enter the girls' memories so that they are unlocked and do not depend on "videos.json".
2-Maintain the "videos.json" file between versions.

For now there is no way to unlock uncorrupted memories if they are already corrupted, I will fix this in a future version.

The bug of Hana reverting to the breastless version when pressing X will be fixed in a future version, thanks for reporting this bug.

I hope I have helped you with your problem, any other problem or question I will be happy to help you.

Reactions: OldSpot

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
I can't enter the police station at all even though I have seen the townhall scene. Clicking on the door does nothing. Which means I can't continue this quest or any others that depend on it. Clearly this is a bug, but any help to fix it?

Edit: You are kidding...
so it turns out that I was trying to enter through the clearly visible and uninteractable door on the left-north, when I should have tried passing through the two trees on the left even though it isn't clear at all that there is a door there. So yeah...
I'm sorry to hear that, I thought it was well signposted.
Can you think of a way to make this more intuitive?

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Game glitch happened when casting Bye Clothes on the running girl. I can click on the map and run around while the image of her running is stuck over the map. Anyone else get this glitch?
Personally, after trying it several times, it doesn't happen to me, it could be a momentary error.

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Mam problem, jak przekonać tę małą dziewczynkę, żeby dała tej zakonnicy naszyjnik, jak to zrobić, czy ktoś może mi doradzić
Musisz wykonać następujące kroki:
1-Porozmawiaj z dziewczyną w pobliżu kościoła, gdy zdobędziesz naszyjnik, a zakonnica nie może już zostać zepsuta bez naszyjnika.
2- Porozmawiaj z Haną, gdy odblokujesz jej przemianę w dziewczynę (może się to zdarzyć, gdy jest dziewczyną w sklepie lub gdy zepsucie Tsuruyi zostało już przeprowadzone), dzieje się to na trasie Tsuruyi (Dziewczyna w sklepie, w którym możesz kupić odzież ).

3-Kiedy to zrobisz, będziesz musiał poczekać kilka dni, aż Hana skorumpuje dziewczynę. Kiedy tak się stanie, wychodząc z domu, nastąpi wydarzenie, w którym ona (w swojej dziewczęcej wersji) powie ci, że dziewczyna niedaleko kościoła jest już pod twoim wpływem.

4-Porozmawiaj ponownie z dziewczyną obok kościoła.

Jeśli potrzebujesz innej pomocy, chętnie Ci pomogę, przypominam również, że w dziale dodatków znajduje się Przewodnik, który może Ci pomóc na trasach.

OldSpot

Aug 20, 2017
maybe it
The problem with the scenes in the memory room may be because you did not save the "videos.json" file that is in data between versions, if this is the case that would be the problem, not with the game itself.

1- Enter the girls' memories so that they are unlocked and do not depend on "videos.json".

For now there is no way to unlock uncorrupted memories if they are already corrupted, I will fix this in a future version.

The bug of Hana reverting to the breastless version when pressing X will be fixed in a future version, thanks for reporting this bug.

I hope I have helped you with your problem, any other problem or question I will be happy to help you.

Maybe it is because i just copy save file
next time i will try copy videos.json
yup as i thought hana revert is a bug but thanks for it at least i can still collect the recolection
(^_^)

Reactions: Demon's Servant

OldSpot

Aug 20, 2017
just add sign (circle,star,triangle,arrow.....etc)
green colour for accessible door
Yellow colour for conditional door (like door to mayor room that can opened for certain condition )
Red colous for under construction door (like door outside near the river)

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
maybe it

Maybe it is because i just copy save file
next time i will try copy videos.json
yup as i thought hana revert is a bug but thanks for it at least i can still collect the recolection
(^_^)
I'm glad you were able to solve it. :D

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
just add sign (circle,star,triangle,arrow.....etc)
green colour for accessible door
Yellow colour for conditional door (like door to mayor room that can opened for certain condition )
Red colous for under construction door (like door outside near the river)
The idea is good, but I don't want to overload the map with signs that many of the players don't understand and cause more confusion, but it still gave me a good idea that I will surely implement, thanks for the comment and taking the time to share your idea with me. :D

Bane1994

Aug 7, 2020
hey enjoying the game but I was wondering when and where can I find Yushiro for hadjobs? the walkthrough said I need to do this 3 times

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Well, does the left-north door serve any purpose? If not then simply relocating the police station to that door/making it also lead to it would be the best option. If it does serve a purpose (now or in the future) then having a map next to the receptionist (we don't need to actually see it, upon clicking on it the protagonist can simply comment saying what it shows) would solve the issue too.

As for the game as a whole, it was enjoyable, good job :).

Bell777

Aug 6, 2022
The idea is good, but I don't want to overload the map with signs that many of the players don't understand and cause more confusion, but it still gave me a good idea that I will surely implement, thanks for the comment and taking the time to share your idea with me. :D
te escribi por pantreon aqui esta la save justo en la hora adecuada en la que se ve el bug XD literal solo baja al parque y ahi estaran conversando cuando se supone una ya en la guarida de bandidos

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
hey enjoying the game but I was wondering when and where can I find Yushiro for hadjobs? the walkthrough said I need to do this 3 times
On Thursdays and Saturdays, from 20:00 to 00:00 hours. next to his house, but to unlock him to appear here you must do the mission: Money Problems

By the way, I'm very happy to read that you're enjoying the game. :D

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Well, does the left-north door serve any purpose? If not then simply relocating the police station to that door/making it also lead to it would be the best option. If it does serve a purpose (now or in the future) then having a map next to the receptionist (we don't need to actually see it, upon clicking on it the protagonist can simply comment saying what it shows) would solve the issue too.

As for the game as a whole, it was enjoyable, good job :).
The idea is good but I have in mind a future use for that door. For the moment I am going to implement the OldSpot idea but in a more simplified way. I hope that this will be more intuitive. If not, I would love to hear your opinions on the matter and I would implement the map that you mentioned, which I think is a good idea.
Thank you for taking the time to comment and give me your ideas. :D

By the way, I'm really happy to hear that you had fun with the game, I hope it continues like this in future updates. :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: FFTW

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
te escribi por pantreon aqui esta la save justo en la hora adecuada en la que se ve el bug XD literal solo baja al parque y ahi estaran conversando cuando se supone una ya en la guarida de bandidos
Gracias por pasarme el save. :D
Ahora mismo me pongo a solucionarlo.

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
how do you get the scenes for the girl with purple hair in the main square of town?
At night interact with her on the bench with the following objects: Gun and Mask

That way you'll get one of his scenes, the others you must beat his mother in a drinking minigame at the bar to be able to enter her house and have the other scenes while she sleeps.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes