• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Whenever I tried to do webp they ended up around the same size, but I just tried to do one as webm and it was about 10% the size so thanks for the tip. Ill try to update them all over the next week and switch out to that version.
That's odd, that should be a far higher number.

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
Whenever I tried to do webp they ended up around the same size, but I just tried to do one as webm and it was about 10% the size so thanks for the tip. Ill try to update them all over the next week and switch out to that version.
I made this .bat script for a different game, but use this to convert gifs to mp4s, and using this I got 75% size reduction

save this as a .bat file, put it in the folder with the files you want to convert and double click it. It ill re-encode the gifs as mp4s with the same name.
Code:
@ECHO off
for %%f in (*.gif) do (
    echo %%f to %%~nf.mp4
    ffmpeg -i %%f -pix_fmt yuv420p -vf "scale=trunc(iw/2)*2:trunc(ih/2)*2" %%~nf.mp4
)
needs ffmpeg to work, and a windows computer obviously.

Reactions: vrtrtr

Caedyn

Dec 26, 2017
Its your typical corruption HTML game, but pretty decent for a first release. However the slow text is driving me nuts, please make it instant.

jessy89

Mar 5, 2019
very good start, the reading sections will definitely become too boring in the long run with repetitions, maybe faster process?! I also hope that there will be outdoor/park/street, beach options or club/bar.
Have fun tinkering with the game, I'm sure many will be eagerly awaiting updates ;) (y)

werty489

Oct 5, 2022
can someone share a save file, after dad spanks for stealing money i dont seem to be making any progress, or is that all for now

Reactions: Sirren

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DenOfInfamy-0.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Papa Ernie and gidd

Leumas9969

Jun 13, 2019
Hello EFor.
Nice little game for your first effort. Thank you.
I'm having trouble with images, mostly the "B" folder. I use Linux which treats the file names differently than Windows. Linux is case sensitive so Bhj1.gif is not the same as bhj1.gif. I've had to change case on files at least 12 time so far so they load on the page. It would be helpful if the file names matched what the html is looking for. Thanks.

Shaedroth

Sep 6, 2019
Thank you for sharing.
I've just started the journey into gamemaking with Twine myself (can only play so many games, before the itch to develop starts... am I right?), so it's nice to see someone else at the beginning stages too.
This will turn out great.

nxtm4n

Jun 11, 2017
This looks like a great start - however, I want to check if there's any content I haven't seen. I progressed dad as far as blowjobs, mom to licking her tits, and bro to handjobs - is there anything farther than those?

b0lks

Feb 18, 2019
This looks like a great start - however, I want to check if there's any content I haven't seen. I progressed dad as far as blowjobs, mom to licking her tits, and bro to handjobs - is there anything farther than those?
Got to the same points. Really enjoyable first release, looking forward to seeing it develop.

Reactions: poldy

Reaver

May 31, 2017
anyone know if anything happens in the kitchen? all i can seem to do is eat,, to get some energy back.

Delsa

Jan 15, 2019
can someone share a save file, after dad spanks for stealing money i dont seem to be making any progress, or is that all for now
mid game save where you get to make the choise (just get in and out of the room until you get the money event)

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes