Fluidmind23

Jul 13, 2022
oh yeah play this 6months ago and it's really good with lewd wife body
View attachment 2123253

Overview:
Nonoko’s daughter Yaya is back in Japan again after two years of studying abroad.
She brought along a young black man named Drake Richards.
She is pregnant and plans to have a shotgun wedding!
This isn’t the first time Yaya has made a mess of things and expected her to clean up.
Grandma-to-be Nonoko decides to test if he’s really husband material...
She soon discovers Drake has been out about town picking up girls with a fellow foreigner!
Using Drake’s dirty secret against him, Nonoko attempts to blow his cover once and for all,
but... what happens next surprises even herself?!​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-25
Release Date: 2022-10-24
Developer: Appetite -
Publisher: Shiravune
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
Vndb:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 2123247 View attachment 2123248 View attachment 2123249 View attachment 2123250 View attachment 2123251 View attachment 2123252
Is there any uncensored patch for this?

Dec 1, 2021
I don't agree, but everyone is entitled to an opinion, you are and I am.
If you want to know a more detailed explanation then no, I find the faceless expressions as youcall it and voice acting far superior than even real life series. Especially the voice acting. Also I don't think it's faceless, they have different faces for whatever emotion, similar to how games does it. Like swtor - star wars the old republic.. Even then it still beats whatever you are trying to defend. Again this is just my opinion, and you are entitled to your own.
My friend, please, switch off your computer, go outside, let the sunlight touch your crusty skin in the first time of decades, go to the nearest forest, sit on a tree trunk and reflect on your existence, then... touch some grass, please, for your sake!

Then, breath in, and breathe out, repeat these words:
"hentai isn't real"
"hentai is just drawings"
"None of those people in hentai exist"
and "nobody acts like this in real life"

Repeat these words until your mind is healed and you can be a normal human again.

Sterik

Sep 28, 2017
Whenever I try to start the game it throws up some kind of error message.Anyone else have this issue and if so how did you fix it?

trooper22

Feb 12, 2022
Anyone else having issues with fullscreen? All the other settings work but fullscreen makes the game go black and I can't do anything.

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
Isn't there another version of this game with a white guy as the main character? It had a different title, white guy was American with blond hair. I'm sure the Mom was exactly the same and same story, they've just changed the main character and called it something differnet. Can't remember name of the other one.

Reactions: truten

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
How do you make this one run in kirikiroid2? It runs fine with exagear but i'm curious as to how this one run in kirikiroid2. I know it needs a patch like xp3filter.tjs or something like that but where do i get them? If someone here have knowledge about this i appreciate if you would help me.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes