SlayerA259

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
7crop.jpg

Overview:
Dive into a world where passion meets mystery, and love is tested by shadows of the past. Join us as we embark on a journey filled with intense emotions, deep secrets, and unexpected turns.

William and Sophia Turner seem to have it all—a beautiful family, a loving relationship, and a peaceful life. But as night falls and the city sleeps, nightmares from the past threaten to unravel their perfect world.

In "Sweet Dreams," the first chapter of our gripping new series, experience a captivating blend of romance and suspense. Feel the warmth of their love, sense the tension of unspoken fears, and brace yourself for the shocking events that will change everything.

The story of love, betrayal, and revenge begins...​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-02
Release Date: 2024-08-01
Developer: Shadow
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Others:

p1.png p4.png p3.png p5.png p3.png p4.png p6.png 30.png

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
SlayerA259 are you the dev? Can you separate the tags? I need planned tags and tags that are CURRENTLY in this version.
Put the tags that are currently in game under [SPOILER] and the planned behind Planned Tags:

Also if you're the Dev, Congratulations on your first release! Good luck! And read below.
If not thanks for the share.

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
----------------------------
Depravation Act - 1 "Sweet Dreams" [Ch.1] [Shadow] - Compressed

Win/Linux [77 MB]
- - - -

Mac [72 MB]
- - - -

Last edited:

SlayerA259

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
SlayerA259 are you the dev? Can you separate the tags? I need planned tags and tags that are CURRENTLY in this version.
Put the tags that are currently in game under [SPOILER] and the planned behind Planned Tags:

Also if you're the Dev, Congratulations on your first release! Good luck! And read below.
If not thanks for the share.

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
----------------------------
Depravation Act - 1 "Sweet Dreams" [Ch.1] [Shadow] - Compressed

Win/Linux [77 MB]
- - - -

Mac [72 MB]
- - - -

Thanks Man!! As for the tags, I have edited it.

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
  • I will recommend you remove these arrows on the top of the narrative box
  • Remove also the induced delay between the messages, it should be up to the player how fast they want to go
  • the animated sequences have bad font and different style, use the same narrative box as the rest of the game instead
  • animations needs improvements, there is flickering and clear bad positioning of the dick
  • I like the detailed environment
  • the story has potential
  • good luck

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The story of love, betrayal, and revenge begins...
0dfde08bcc55c3e037b46ecf6d4b45f3.gif
A good story with real revenge is always good, but this having multiple protagonist sounds more like it's going to be a fuckfest :unsure:

Reading the Patreon I assume the player will have control of what happens or what doesn't, but it certainly seems to me that that list of planned tags is missing something :LUL:

It certainly looks like it's going to have sandbox or at least minigames.

Anyways if dev lurks f95 good luck.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
If dev could clarify about some tags would be nice.

Bad(n)tags:
Will it have sandbox? Nonsense grinding sandbox? Time burner sandbox?
Will the game have :sick:NTR, :sick:sharing or :sick:swinging?
The fem protagonist will be only for the MC? Or the fem protagonist tag is to make a fuckfest where she gets railed by everyone?

Good tag (y):
Will it have harem ?

Good sandbox?(With actually good tips, no grind and no stupid meet x character a x hours of x day to advance and then talk the same thing 5 times to advance too)

Ty in advance

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Depravation is such an awkward word. Was Depravity already taken? :unsure:
Only one game with that name comes to mind and it's been in production since 2018, but there are probably more (pretty sure not many devs even do a search to see if there is another game with the title they have in mind, that's why you often see the names change in other games).

Fat Brit 56

Jul 30, 2023
  • I will recommend you remove these arrows on the top of the narrative box
  • Remove also the induced delay between the messages, it should be up to the player how fast they want to go
  • the animated sequences have bad font and different style, use the same narrative box as the rest of the game instead
  • animations needs improvements, there is flickering and clear bad positioning of the dick
  • I like the detailed environment
  • the story has potential
  • good luck
There is potential but the tedious UI is a huge turn off, the initial sex scene is way too dark and it's very text heavy/ sex light.

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
If dev could clarify about some tags would be nice.

Bad(n)tags:
Will it have sandbox? Nonsense grinding sandbox? Time burner sandbox?
Will the game have :sick:NTR, :sick:sharing or :sick:swinging?
The fem protagonist will be only for the MC? Or the fem protagonist tag is to make a fuckfest where she gets railed by everyone?

Good tag (y):
Will it have harem ?

Good sandbox?(With actually good tips, no grind and no stupid meet x character a x hours of x day to advance and then talk the same thing 5 times to advance too)

Ty in advance
Any extra good tags, dear dev?

Like for example pregnancy and breeding done by the male mc?

Thanks for your insights!

Reactions: privetin13

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
The renders are really well done, but the slow pace of moving through the text and scene changes is a real mood killer. I couldn't get far into it because of how long it takes, I ended up closing it and moving on. Hoping to see it move a little faster soon, because it looks like it could be a really good story/game.

Reactions: 2MoshPit