Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Dive into a world where passion meets mystery and shadows of the past test love.
Join us as we embark on a journey filled with intense emotions, deep secrets, and unexpected turns.

William and Sophia Turner seem to have it all—a beautiful family, a loving relationship, and a peaceful life.
But as night falls and the city sleeps, nightmares from the past threaten to unravel their perfect world.

In "Sweet Dreams," the first chapter of our gripping new series, experience a captivating blend of romance and suspense.
Experience the warmth of their affection, perceive the tension of their unspoken anxieties, and prepare for the astonishing events that will alter everything.

This story of love, betrayal, and revenge begins... now!​
I dived into a world where passion meets mystery and overviews need polishing. ;)

I hope for much success in your game. :giggle:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
DepravationAct1SweetDreams-CH1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SlayerA259

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I
If dev could clarify about some tags would be nice.

Bad(n)tags:
Will it have sandbox? Nonsense grinding sandbox? Time burner sandbox?
Will the game have :sick:NTR, :sick:sharing or :sick:swinging?
The fem protagonist will be only for the MC? Or the fem protagonist tag is to make a fuckfest where she gets railed by everyone?

Good tag (y):
Will it have harem ?

Good sandbox?(With actually good tips, no grind and no stupid meet x character a x hours of x day to advance and then talk the same thing 5 times to advance too)

Ty in advance
I am not stupid enough to make a grinding sandbox and waste my audience's time because I too have played games like THAT and I know the feeling. Hence, NO GRINDING/TIME-WASTING SANDBOX.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
SlayerA259 are you the dev? Can you separate the tags? I need planned tags and tags that are CURRENTLY in this version.
Put the tags that are currently in game under [SPOILER] and the planned behind Planned Tags:

Also if you're the Dev, Congratulations on your first release! Good luck! And read below.
If not thanks for the share.

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
----------------------------
Depravation Act - 1 "Sweet Dreams" [Ch.1] [Shadow] - Compressed

Win/Linux [77 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [72 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

tHanks