Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Depraved Awakening - Incest Patch + Improvements Mod [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Infrenom

Feb 2, 2020
Hi, I've found what I think are 2 bugs.
First, when you are about to go to Mr Turner, id you had relation with Judy you lose one option from Mrs Turner path, Humiliate. This only happens with Judy, Christina path doesn't affect it.
Second, when you are near the end and choose go to hospital, sometimes appears a black screen and you are not able to continue so you must restart.
If there are any solution to this problems, let me know.
Thx for the mod Lain.

cogesh

Donor
Oct 20, 2016
Unfortunately, Mega link doesn't work
"The file you are trying to download is no longer available."

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Hey is there any way to turn off the green highlighting on choices without removing incest? I'm playing the game for the first time and am trying to avoid spoiling it for myself by always picking the "correct" choice.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Hey is there any way to turn off the green highlighting on choices without removing incest? I'm playing the game for the first time and am trying to avoid spoiling it for myself by always picking the "correct" choice.
Check here it was an earlier version without the walkthrough. Needs a full or compressed version of the original game. It patches dialog lines without color highlighting.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote