Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Depraved Awakening - Incest Patch + Improvements Mod [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Trying not to highjack the thread but I got tried of waiting for @Maim Lain to do this so I did it myself. I started with his version to see if I could figure out what he did, then I unren'd the compressed version to get access to all the new files.

I added my changes for chapters 9-12 to make Judy your real daughter and some creative license with her ch 10 scene to make her sluttier if she is corrupt enough. I left most of chapter 12 alone though. I replaced most of the Judy calling you by your first name that I found but I left the [judysexname] alone at the end so you will see whatever you chose for her to call you. I had picked Daddy so my game all worked out. :) YMMV.

I didn't go as deep as fixing locked out content as Maim Lain did but he is free to use my work however he sees fit.

I tested this a bit. Post any errors you get here. Drop the file in the game folder, or merge with the game folder in the game's root directory.

Edit: deleted v1 of my extension to @Maim Lain's mod. Look to the following post for the most recent edition. Also linked in the OP of this thread.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I spent a little more time on this and fixed some typos and player name stuff, and added a bit of dialog to the Carli ending with Judy and Christina. I left the Judy ending in the new apartment, and the Judy Christina after dinner event alone so you will still get whatever name you asked Judy to call you.

During the game Judy will call you Dad, unless she is hiding your relationship, until she starts doing sexy things with you and she switches to Daddy for those events. I added some dialog and thinking lines about their relationship as it develops, and gave Judy some genre appropriate lines about how she feels about her father's equipment.

Edit: Version 3 adds some more stuff up to the beginning of chapter 6.

Edit: Version 4 fixes a typo that throws an exception, and adds a bit to the Christina "daddy" scene.

Edit: Version 5 makes my review of the original mod go through chapter 8 where @Maim Lain stopped, plus the 9-12 I started with makes this fairly complete.

jackoffonher

Mar 25, 2018
I spent a little more time on this and fixed some typos and player name stuff, and added a bit of dialog to the Carli ending with Judy and Christina. I left the Judy ending in the new apartment, and the Judy Christina after dinner event alone so you will still get whatever name you asked Judy to call you.

During the game Judy will call you Dad, unless she is hiding your relationship, until she starts doing sexy things with you and she switches to Daddy for those events. I added some dialog and thinking lines about their relationship as it develops, and gave Judy some genre appropriate lines about how she feels about her father's equipment.
Thank you so much! Maim said he's gonna finish it eventually in 2-3 months(in Nov 2018) but it seems like he forgot. I'll try this out ASAP!

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Thank you so much! Maim said he's gonna finish it eventually in 2-3 months(in Nov 2018) but it seems like he forgot. I'll try this out ASAP!
I'm in playtesting now and I am finding things to change in the earlier chapters still. Lots of Judy in chapter 3.

Reactions: jackoffonher

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
@Regardie
Great job! I linked your version at the top of the thread OP. And if you are fine with me using your changes, I'll definitely look at them when I start work on the mod again.

I still plan to finish the mod and enable any 'locked out' scenes, but I'll have to remake most of the mod because I want to add an in-game walkthrough, so it will take a while. So sorry for the long wait guys. I keep making new mods for new games instead of updating this one aha. I promise I won't start anymore new mods until I finish this one.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
@Maim Lain Hi, I read you modded it so scenes aren't locked out and was wondering, would it be possible for you to mod the good endings (Judy+Christina, Mi-do, Carli+Bonus), merging them as one whole big ending? Like, have it where the girls fine with the arrangements all being together with the MC. In my review of the story i mentioned wishing something like that happened.
And maybe add certain scenes from the Kira+Miss Turner ending, if it could somehow make sense with the good endings.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
@Maim Lain Hi, I read you modded it so scenes aren't locked out and was wondering, would it be possible for you to mod the good endings (Judy+Christina, Mi-do, Carli+Bonus), merging them as one whole big ending? Like, have it where the girls fine with the arrangements all being together with the MC. In my review of the story i mentioned wishing something like that happened.
And maybe add certain scenes from the Kira+Miss Turner ending, if it could somehow make sense with the good endings.
If I can do it in a way that makes sense with the story then yes. I haven't beaten the game yet so I'm not sure if it's possible, but I've been able to show all of the locked out scenes so far without having to make changes to the story, or only very little changes. So I'll try but can't promise anything.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Thanks for linking my version into the OP. I am still working through the game finding and fixing little things. I made it through chapter 3 and part way into chapter 4 at this point but I want to go a little further before I put it up. What I have up now is @Maim Lain's original with the chapters that he hadn't done yet so it is playable to the end if anyone wants it.

Big things that I have fixed in my working copy is the grab Judy's ass at the end of chapter 1 (though I did not create a bad outcome even though the image exists), a variable that I added that works sometimes to track whether Judy got drunk at the end of chapter 2 so she isn't always hung over at the start of chapter 3, and a better check for the player's nighttime activities at the end of chapter 3 in the morning of chapter 4. Lots of other little things too, some touching on @Maim Lain's work.

I tried to start a new file in the same format for my additional changes but the game was inconsistent at picking up the redirects so for now I am just going to keep adding to the original mod file.

As for the endings, I would love to add Kira into the harem of available girls on a not depraved pass. She has already asked her "Daddy" if she can have sex with the MC so it is on her mind, and if he beats her Daddy you would think she would offer herself to the victor, being the good little slut that she is.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Quick post to say I put up a version 3 of my extension of @Maim Lain ch 1-8 mod.

I'm not good at change logs but I have added some work in the early chapters that Miam Lain did, fixed the grab ass scene, and gave you some extra choices with Christina at the start of chapter 6. Not extensively tested beyond the beginning of chapter 4 but there is new work through the beginning of chapter 6 after the Christina / Judy night event.

You can find it in the post linked in the OP.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
When I say not extensively tested past ch 4 I mean not tested at all past ch 4. Found a typo that throws an exception in the Christina apartment scene at the start of ch 6 so I fixed that and added a bit to the Daddy Christina sex scene. There was a typo there in the original game that I decided to fix and that gave me an opportunity to add a bit of roleplay dialog for Christina.

v4 is now in the post linked in the OP.

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017

Edit: Version 3 adds some more stuff up to the beginning of chapter 6.

Edit: Version 4 fixes a typo that throws an exception, and adds a bit to the Christina "daddy" scene.

Edit: Version 5 makes my review of the original mod go through chapter 8 where @Maim Lain stopped, plus the 9-12 I started with makes this fairly complete.
Does using this from the beginning cause problems? I just used this and it crashes over and over again.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Does using this from the beginning cause problems? I just used this and it crashes over and over again.
I can't say for sure. I only have the skunked version here that I un-ren'd to get to the script files, but I extracted a clean copy of that and it starts fine so I dropped the v5 mod file into the game folder and played a bit looking for modded sections and i didn't have any problems.

If the game crashes it might create an error or exception file. Post those here so I can see what might be causing your problem.

Reactions: jackoffonher

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I did my extension to your mod a little backwards, I started where you left off and got to the end, then I went back and added things in chapters 1-8 I thought you missed, plus fixed a few bugs along the way. ie: I made a depraved grab Judy's ass image actually show up by adding a bit of dialog that held the image in place, but did nothing for the penalty image that exists in the game. I ended up adding "ch2judydrunk" in extraevents to fix the Judy always hungover wakeup at the start of chapter 3, and added the appropriate checks and a bit of dialog in the wake up scene.

There is a bit of extra choices chapter 6 waking up with Christina that I wrote to give a little boost to the girls scores if you answer correctly since Judy could do some things when she was drunk but not get a stat bump.

What I am trying to say is I have finished one pass through the game files, in the wrong order. I have not really gone through my original work on 9-12 since I started this and there could be things there that can be improved now that I know more about what could happen earlier in the game. You are free to use my work in the walkthrough mod for a walkthrough / incest mod if you want. I did not look for locked out scenes either, so there might be some work to be done to get more scenes into one play through.

Generis

Jun 23, 2019
The Updated Mod is Here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Extracted. Since there is already a game folder I assume I'm supposed to remove it and then put in the patch. I did that and got an error when I started it. Running pc 1.0. Am I doing something wrong? Thx!

Here's the text of the error:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 12, in script
File "game/screens.rpy", line 14, in <module>
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'language'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\downloads\DepravedAwakening-1.0-pc\DepravedAwakening-1.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\downloads\DepravedAwakening-1.0-pc\DepravedAwakening-1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 419, in main
game.context().run(node)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 12, in script
File "D:\downloads\DepravedAwakening-1.0-pc\DepravedAwakening-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2241, in execute
self.apply()
File "D:\downloads\DepravedAwakening-1.0-pc\DepravedAwakening-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2224, in apply
value = renpy.python.py_eval(expr)
File "D:\downloads\DepravedAwakening-1.0-pc\DepravedAwakening-1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\downloads\DepravedAwakening-1.0-pc\DepravedAwakening-1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 14, in <module>
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'language'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Extracted. Since there is already a game folder I assume I'm supposed to remove it and then put in the patch. I did that and got an error when I started it.
The install instructions do not say to remove the existing game folder, so idk why you assumed that. Restore the original game folder then follow the install instructions.

Install instructions:
PC:
Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "DepravedAwakening-1.0-pc" folder.

Generis

Jun 23, 2019
The install instructions do not say to remove the existing game folder, so idk why you assumed that. Restore the original game folder then follow the install instructions.

Install instructions:
PC:
Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "DepravedAwakening-1.0-pc" folder.
Apologies, but since there is already one there it over-writes it. Anyway, will try again. Thank you for the response - I didn't expect anything and certainly not so quickly. Have a great day.

Tried it again by dragging the file and it worked. Thanks!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote