VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Depraved Awakening [v1.0] [PhillyGames]

1. E
    5.00 star(s)

EchoZulu

First and foremost: Thank you to zer0sh0t for his amazing Walkthrough. I wouldn't have been able to play through this game in about 12h without it!
    Second: Thank you to PhillyGames!

Here's why:

Amazing characters, when it comes to personality, background, story and looks for 3DCG, this is the best I've seen to this day (02/22/19)! But I have to swim against the mainstream; I never really cared for or about Stella, to me she is just a story device. She's dead, yes, but so are other characters (Patrick and Dragon). I didn't really care. She is like a mix of every other character, red hair from Christina and age from Carli, with a body that's the median/average out of all the other available girls. Mi-Do as well as Carli aren't really my cup(s) of tea. I loved Christina and Judy, though.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    As soon as I saw her in the header, I knew Christina was going to be my favourite, but Judy blew her out of the water at the end. There are probably other games with longer animations, but this one is filled with different angles, choices and writing to make up for that IN A LANDSLIDE. Seriously, bravo to PhillyGames again. Thanks again to zer0sh0t for saving countless of hours of my time with his walkthrough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How can it get better than this?!...Jesus H. Christ...gonna have to look for other games like this now, that's going to be hard as fuck.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Rouge-kun

For me it's the best one out there, so many choices and girls. The 3D models for the girls are pretty good and story is great. The story for itself is really intense and you can also feel connected to the characters. As it is now it has multiple endings. Maybe to much bad endings but that is my opinion.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

professional_n00b

Excellent game. This is the first time I got engaged with a story in an adult game. Renders are great, good diversity of characters as well as personalities and I loved the noir vibe in the game. A definite 5 stars for me!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

KKona

I'm a sucker for any game that focuses as heavy on the story as it does on the sex scenes. As someone who loves a good crime drama, this is definitely in the top tier for me. It's dark and brutal at times, so don't go expecting a purely happy story. I just wish it was longer
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1044747

Depraved Awakening has a lot going for it:
    The film noir setting, taking on the role of a private eye, snooping around a vibrant city, an engaging crime story, interesting characters, beautiful women (although in my opinion some are also quite ugly), temptations, sex...

The story was a bit all over the place and sometimes difficult to follow, but it could still have been a 4 star game.

What I didn't like (and made me stop playing) was being forced into lewd scenes with characters I didn't feel attracted to - that's usually a mood killer for me.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

zer0sh0t

I enjoyed this game so much that I started to learn Ren'Py code just to figure out how to unlock everything. I highly recommend this game and look forward to the next one this creator makes. I'm usually not a big fan of these kind of visuals as I've noticed that other games tend to have extremely similar models but it was refreshing to see the variety of new models and art in a visual novel!
  7. S
    5.00 star(s)

scott0990

This game is something else. It has a very mysterious vibe with lots of characters, investigation and is making you think very carefully about you next choise. So be careful and choose wisely! Recommended
  8. 5.00 star(s)

ForEROR

Probably best adult not Japanese game i played!
    Great graphics (models are excelent) , great story (deep and simple in same time ,have good noir feeling) and great endings! would change few things but thats personal taste, all in all pure 5 star!
    Deep bow to author !
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Links234

This is my absolute favorite adult game! None of the other games I've played have come anywhere close to this game's quality. First off, the story is gripping and exciting. You're a private detective whose last client mysteriously died so you investigate the circumstances surrounding his death. Lots of shit happens that I don't want to spoil, and there are emotional moments throughout, particularly one that brought me to tears.

The game is a visual novel, but your choices actually matter. There are a lot of decisions to make and they actually impact the story. You can be a hero and get romantic scenes and good endings, or you can be a villain and get DEPRAVED scenes and evil endings. I was playing a good guy route and I got a bad ending on my first playthrough, so the choices aren't obvious and the game has replayability. There's even a gallery that let's you replay scenes, which should be a must in every adult game.

The characters in this are also fantastic. The women are beautiful, but also all have their own personalities and problems and I actually felt for all of them and wanted to help them (playing through the evil routes was actually painful). I don't even know who my favorite girl is in this; I love all of them. The renders in this game, as a whole, are gorgeous. The sex scenes are also animated (thank you!) and cover a bunch of fetishes. Plus, your choices can make you get more and even better scenes with the characters. The villains in this are also fantastic, in that I hated all of them and wanted them to lose.

Overall, this game is a masterpiece and I thoroughly enjoyed my time playing and replaying this game to unlock everything. Thank you PhillyGames!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

AssyMcGee

I've only played a few "adult games", but this one is definitely at the top. I can't see it being dethroned anytime soon. The story, the characters, the choices, the music, the scenes (hot!) and the women (very hot!) are all great. (y)
  11. 5.00 star(s)

BodyCraft42

Beautiful Story and characters, lots of sexual scene and more, this is one of the best adult game that i played, I strongly advise you to try this game, the best thing in this game in my opinion is the characters,their are so beautiful.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

LeopoldWilliamReynolds

Philly you are my favorite. This game plays so well, replays so well, and it's at least a notch above every other production on this site. I'm eagerly looking forward to the next one. If anyone reading this is interested in playing this game, do so without hesitation. It's the best game on F95 in terms of balance of visuals, character design, and plot progression. You will not regret it.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Remzis

4.5/5

Best looking renders I ever seen, hands down. Story is unique and keeps you on edge.

My only gripe is with one scenario which I will try not to spoil, but I doubt two people would engage in hardcore sex shortly after very dramatic event where one person is murdered, other was injured badly and another one was almost raped and killed even if there was feeling of gratitude involved. That just felt too easy and cheesy.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

CheekyChuck

Even though I've been around here for quite some time, I've been on the short side of commenting and reviewing games but I do think I owe a review for this masterpiece.

There is a reason why it's "the" top rated game on this website. Everything about this game is done right. From exceptionally beautiful and sexy girls to the dark and deep story, from the many incredibly hot sex scenes to the great choice of music, this game should be an example for every game developer out there.

Both the quantity and the quality of content in the game is simply amazing. I literally find myself daydreaming about the girls of this game from time to time.

It's the only game I frequently visit back and I'm very eager to see the following works of @Philly_Games to come.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

th4n4s1s

Nice story with great models and hot sex scenes. Multiple endings and paths to follow. I know that I shouldn't complain, but this could actually be far better with fewer sex scenes and more story. The game is great regardless
  16. 5.00 star(s)

v01d_08

This is one of the best games I've ever played. The renders are outstanding!
    The scenario is also great, with many routes, do you really need to think during dialogues, and make lots of saves.
    Absolutely 5/5!
  17. 4.00 star(s)

Death0rGl0ry

Highly recommended!

Literally COULD NOT STOP playing!

Game had me hooked from start to finish, so much so I played it right through in one sitting :O
    Some great girls, great models and entertaining storyline - love the 'film noir' feel to the whole thing. I would've have preferred a few more options/paths and a little less predictability but still, great fun to play.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Cheezeman57

This game reads just like a crime novel. Very hard to stop playing. Excellent graphics and the characters seem very realistic. You will find yourself going back through to see all of the different outcomes. Great developer also. Very receptive to your inputs also. Thanks for a great one
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Victor069

What a wonderful game. I loved playing every second of it. The graphic details, especially the faces and their hair are nearly perfect. The story arcs are interesting and invite to play it several times again.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

paiin

if you want a story based game with some action,drama and sensual romance [this is your game]

if what you want is to just fap on some animation and sex scenes [this game isn't for you]

really i cannot thank the developer enough for this great game and do you know what is the greet about it that some how i control the ending ...because i have played a greet game some days a go and the end was terrible for me and everyone [without mentioning the game name]

so let's collect all in a simple way

what is good

-greet story [+]
    -great animations [+]
    -sensual romantic scenes [+]
    -decisions influence the story progress [+]
    -great sex scenes [+]
    -great characters behaviors [+]

what is bad

-cuckold scenes [-]

rape [some of them avoidable]
    ---you can avoid the rape to any of your girls but if the girl isn't yours then no way
    ---to avoid any rape scene for any of your girl when you go to rescue one of your girl don't wait outside for too much just go to help as quick as you can
    cuckold [all of them avoidable]
    --to avoid watching your girl fucked in front of you just when you are about to rescue a girl
    make it as quickly as possible don't wait i mean you will have two choices
    wait
    enter the house [ex]
    so don't choose wait

there are no other fetishes you need to avoid the rest are good fetishes

at the end ...
    the only thing i didn't like is a cuckold [one of the girl was about to be raped] but i managed to save her
    so everything is fine with me

[one of the best games in this site]
    the game deserve 5 stars