LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I think this could be a cool game but it's not looking like development will continue. Their blog is gone and I don't see any other way to see any updates beyond the itch.io page.

Reactions: lots`o`fap

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
I think this could be a cool game but it's not looking like development will continue. Their blog is gone and I don't see any other way to see any updates beyond the itch.io page.
I just downloaded "Demo V0.02. Updated 21.11.22" from Itch. Would be good if someone could update this post, but yes, seems development is stagnant but not abandoned:

from 16 days ago on Itch...
Thank you). Glad you liked Demo.

The past months I was very busy at my job, so could not devote time to the project.
But now have free time. I work on improving the game.
So grateful that you are ready to support my work. I have an idea to give supporters an opportunity to offer a description of the character, apparel, item or animation, and I will add them to the game. If it works out, then the supporters will get the content they like, and I will have the opportunity to devote more time to the project. Now I think how best to realize it. Hope it will be cool).

About character running slowly, I already corrected this in the previous update, but if this is not enough, then I will add a sprint with the consumption of a stamina later.

Reactions: LowLevelLesser

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DepravityLevel-0.1.00.1PreAlpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
how does one sell / trade, can't figure out what control allows the selection to actually sell the candy or pumpkin product

TheLatexa

Jan 30, 2021
how does one sell / trade, can't figure out what control allows the selection to actually sell the candy or pumpkin product
Press of "E" or standard use. Will sell in Sale mode, buy in Buy mode and equip when normaly open.

Have tried this version - eh. Just a complete restructering into a small sandbox from the previous one. But still just a concept demo.

A lot of things just don't fit or are acknowledged. Money and ammo value all over the place. Feels "Assety" / thrown together. But just as back then there is potential with the animations. Overall nothing much to do but grind and waste time, REALLY buggy. (Cultist on the left side interacts as a bandit. Altar doesn't "do anything"???. Breast Enlargement potion doesn't work. In some Saves of mine the sleep timer doesn't work (Keeps counting up after 24 and never changer days. Calendar resets days. Sex Animation with Boss Bandit works, but initiating with any other bandit hangs the game, T-Posing the Bandit.)

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
Press of "E" or standard use. Will sell in Sale mode, buy in Buy mode and equip when normaly open.

Have tried this version - eh. Just a complete restructering into a small sandbox from the previous one. But still just a concept demo.

A lot of things just don't fit or are acknowledged. Money and ammo value all over the place. Feels "Assety" / thrown together. But just as back then there is potential with the animations. Overall nothing much to do but grind and waste time, REALLY buggy. (Cultist on the left side interacts as a bandit. Altar doesn't "do anything"???. Breast Enlargement potion doesn't work. In some Saves of mine the sleep timer doesn't work (Keeps counting up after 24 and never changer days. Calendar resets days. Sex Animation with Boss Bandit works, but initiating with any other bandit hangs the game, T-Posing the Bandit.)
Right, I got into Buy/Sell mode but actually executing e.g. Sell seemed not to execute most of the time (clicking on the item to sell) but sometimes did. Am guessing then this is pure bugginess unless one presses E while inside of the Buy / Sell Mode? (maybe I did and that explains, I was mashing buttons to try to figure this out, but w lags and my own impatiance....)

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
both genre and tags only give female protagonist, but text says he and his... which is it? Male or Female?
Was wondering this same question and went through the comments to see if someone answered.
No one has.
The game allows you to choose between either a Male or Female protagonist. No futa protagonist for now that I can see, and seeing as most of the content is geared currently toward a female protag, having a dick for the one or two animations in the game so far that use it might justify a futa option.

As for the game, it's interesting and surprisingly not terrible. Were the author to release a proper demo, I'd expect a much more polished horizontal slice. Really the main praise and the main issue I have is with the models. Man they're uggo :KEK: Clearly not optimized, and some of the clothing and animations are not fitted to a male protagonist/character just yet.

For those wondering, in Free Mode you can open inventory with I and select the yellow potion in the items tab. Hit E after selecting it and you can enter a character creator to fix the pisspoor default models to a decent degree (it's infinite use in that mode). Speaking of the models though, the non-human ones are really creative and for a massive degenerate like me, damn sexy too. More of that would be great.

Reactions: MinXe and rKnight
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes