Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Seacth I tried your game. It's okay, but you should work on your writing skills. The renders aren't all that bad. But if you want to bank in on the incest crowd, you should get in someone more closely related. Aunt/Nephew is basically vanilla at this point.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Seacth I tried your game. It's okay. You should work on your writing skills. The renders aren't all that bad. But if you want to bank in on the incest crowd, you should get in someone more closely related. Aunt/Nephew is basically vanilla at this point.
yes mother/son and brother/sister would be best(y)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I just end playing and I must say that I like this game. I got pissed when our aunt went out to dinner with a man, and then it turned out that he was the bastard from her work. In addition, she brought him home, luckily MC saved the situation. I don't want to see women I am interested in with others, I hope after this situation MC aunt will stop seeing others.
Besides, great game, women are hot, animation is good too. Still mention to what you write about change aunt>mom. Bigger taboo would be if it was MC's mother I'd like this change. But I do not impose that it must be so. Make the game as planned, I like it anyway. :)

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
I just end playing and I must say that I like this game. I got pissed when our aunt went out to dinner with a man, and then it turned out that he was the bastard from her work. In addition, she brought him home, luckily MC saved the situation. I don't want to see women I am interested in with others, I hope after this situation MC aunt will stop seeing others.
Besides, great game, women are hot, animation is good too. Still mention to what you write about change aunt>mom. Bigger taboo would be if it was MC's mother I'd like this change. But I do not impose that it must be so. Make the game as planned, I like it anyway. :)
Thank you so much for your comment <3 and i can say that was a one time thing there will be no other guys from now on only MC :)

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I'm not into incest (it doesn't bother me though) so I don't really care if the aunt will stay an aunt or become a mother, sister, next door neighbor or whatever, as long as it fits the story. The writing needs some work, but I've seen way worse and I'm obviously not a native english speaker myself, so I don't really mind some spelling and/or grammar mistakes every now and then. The story is weird (in a good way) and it's not another cookie-cutter incest game, where the MC comes back from college to bang his whole family (although the lesbian best friend has become a bit of a cliche and I keep seeing girls with heterochromia in these games recently). So far I like it, but I want to see where the storyline about the missing girl is heading, before I can make up my mind. All and all that was a good start, so I'll keep an eye on this one.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
A nice start but the grammar needs brushed. The renders are acceptable as so are models but there is something missing. It is a bit dead. I'll wait for the next update.

Reactions: Seacth

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Hi can anyone add femdom tag and link for PC and Linux please

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'm truly sorry about that. I'm going to add it right now.
No worries. Normally, I would come in biting someone's head off over it. But, I've had enough altercations for one day and besides, I don't think you intentionally didn't add it. There are a few devs that intentionally misrepresent their games and will even argue with people over the fact that something isn't femdom or NTR. Lots of us hate those two things.

But, if you ever decide to make the femdom avoidable, I'll be sure to give the game another shot.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
No worries. Normally, I would come in biting someone's head off over it. But, I've had enough altercations for one day and besides, I don't think you intentionally didn't add it. There are a few devs that intentionally misrepresent their games and will even argue with people over the fact that something isn't femdom or NTR. Lots of us hate those two things.

But, if you ever decide to make the femdom avoidable, I'll be sure to give the game another shot.
Sure I can make it avoidable if that's you want. ^^

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I want to make my game based on feedbacks for most people to enjoy it so there won't be a problem with making something avoidable.
Well, once you get started doing that, everyone will expect you to bow to what they want. I think if you read something and it fits what you want to do in your game, add it. If you do want it, don't add it. I and others don't like femdom and NTR, but others do. So, if you want to add those and then add options, that will bring others to your game. Just like incest. It's great if done right. Lots of things that you can add. But, not everyone will ever be happy with what you add, even if you make them avoidable.

Sep 22, 2019
I want to make my game based on feedbacks for most people to enjoy it so there won't be a problem with making something avoidable.
Just the extreme stuff being avoidable should be ok. Light femdom won't chase people away but if you go to a more hardcore femdom or NTR, being avoidable will certainly help you to please more people. Either way it's your game as long as you're upfront about what content you're making (adding tags and telling about unavoidable things) you will always have people who will like your game.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Just the extreme stuff being avoidable should be ok. Light femdom won't chase people away but if you go to a more hardcore femdom or NTR, being avoidable will certainly help you to please more people. Either way it's your game as long as you're upfront about what content you're making (adding tags and telling about unavoidable things) you will always have people who will like your game.
Light femdom? No thank you. Femdom and NTR has to be completely avoidable for a lot of us. Also, assumed NTR is also a no-go.

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes