S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just started the remake downloaded from the gdrive link, Malwarebytes instantly quarantined a file Backdoor.Remcos.Generic

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Hey Guys,

I get a virus notification, see picture

greets
Just started the remake downloaded from the gdrive link, Malwarebytes instantly quarantined a file Backdoor.Remcos.Generic
I scanned it with a couple of programs and also checked for malicious scripts. I couldn't find anything.

Here is a virus total of the exe:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I scanned it with a couple of programs and also checked for malicious scripts. I couldn't find anything.

Here is a virus total of the exe:
On the one hand that's good, but on the other it doesn't change what happened. Now it was caught instantly, so no harm done (hopefully), but it's still strange. It's the only thing I've downloaded today, and the only game in ages if ever that I've downloaded from a link not in the OP. But I guess that's on me for not waiting for the OP to get updated with 100% trusted links

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
On the one hand that's good, but on the other it doesn't change what happened. Now it was caught instantly, so no harm done (hopefully), but it's still strange. It's the only thing I've downloaded today, and the only game in ages if ever that I've downloaded from a link not in the OP. But I guess that's on me for not waiting for the OP to get updated with 100% trusted links
Well it doesn't really change, if you downloaded it from the leaker or the OP cause those (while not the same links) are the same files. I just mirrored them after scanning and all that shit.

So no clue what your browser (or malwarebytes) is blocking, but could be just blocking GDrive, would be funny though :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DragonsFear

AlitaRaia

Aug 30, 2023
Right, for the first time since i started downloading from here, This game had a virus attached to the EXE file, my anti-virus was a little slow to pick it up at first, Didnt find it till i tried to start the game itself and then all hell broke lose on my computer, Managed to fix it fairly quickly, But thought id better warn members to check after downloading this file just to be safe

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well it doesn't really change, if you downloaded it from the leaker or the OP cause those (while not the same links) are the same files. I just mirrored them after scanning and all that shit.

So no clue what your browser (or malwarebytes) is blocking, but could be just blocking GDrive, would be funny though :ROFLMAO:
I deleted the game I downloaded from GDrive, redownloaded it from GOFILE, my normal go it, and the same thing happened.

ok now I don't know what's going on at all.png

Something is happening, no idea where or how or why

Reactions: gojira667

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Seacth
Screenshot 2024-05-21 062757.png

So I went to run your game, and it tried to access the internet. I said "no" - your game won't boot up.

Why does your game need to access the internet? This is a single player game, not an MMO.

Reactions: EmeraldSword

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
I can confirm something's fishy, my Bitdefender Blocked 9 Applications plus the Exe

Screenshot_1.png
those are just a couple of Exe blocked as soon as i started the Game
inside \AppData\Roaming\RenPy\bin as well.

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes