Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Maybe meet in the middle diet and "love for MC" or exercise she just looses a little bit and pleases both paths (and her mother - mainly by her brighter out look) hence only one set of renders and every body is happy (well most everybody as we know you can't please some people) LOVE IT
I'm still thinking about her path but yeah I guess one set of renders will be better in every way.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Lactation will be a future tag I didn't add it cause the game doesn't have that content yet. And no worries there will be a lot of scenes when they get pregnant the game will not end when they get pregnant ^^
So why tag the game with pregnancy if it's not implemented yet?

Reactions: Seacth

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The game doesn't have any harem content yet maybe I should add it when the content is in the game.
You can add the harem tag under genre as a planed tag.

I don't know why I didn't notice this before but why do some of the characters have such a large forehead, especially Mrs. Belle and Jane, it look's weird.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Getting a virus threat when trying to download and install the incest patch
Strange, I don't but the patch is a just RAR file with the changed scripts - you getting it when you try to download it or when you open it to apply the patch?

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
You can add the harem tag under genre as a planed tag.

I don't know why I didn't notice this before but why do some of the characters have such a large forehead, especially Mrs. Belle and Jane, it look's weird.
That is an issue I couldn't get over with HS 2 when I'm making the characters if they don't have a hair to cover their forehead it sometimes looks weird. And it also depends on fov slider when I'm taking the POV shots might have to adjust them better.

4.00 star(s) 49 Votes