• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
No, the next 3 chapter is going to focus on the marriage and the events after that. I don't plan for any of them to move in with the rest of the harem, however I plan on making an epilogue in the future where I'll expand the harem further. Things will be different during the epilogue era, so the rest of the cast can join the main harem as well. I don't know when I'll be making those scenes but I have some plans for that.
I do hope that they will at least live next door, so their kids can play with their other siblings at least, even if they didn't participate with other harem stuff. Though i wouldn't mind seeing scene where all the milfs are together with MC.

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
As of 9.3, the uncensor is provided in the dev's official version AND guess what, I make that one too. So just go use his! Yes your old saves from my version will work on his version, but you will have to manually move them over.

Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch 9 Part 2 + Uncensor

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 1.09 GiB

Come find me on Discord:
hey my saves are not working for the new version do i need to do something?pc

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
I haven't had that problem with any of my saves, so I'm afraid I don't know what might be happening.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?
Something tells me it was inevitable)
- A new feature that allows you to skip on to the last chapter

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
The renders in this game seem like they are from hs2 but they seem somehow better. How is that? Is there some next gen update to hs2? hs3 maybe? I'm a bit confused, any info would be appreciated (i'm very new to games with 3d renders, always used to play purely text-based stuff)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
The renders in this game seem like they are from hs2 but they seem somehow better. How is that? Is there some next gen update to hs2? hs3 maybe? I'm a bit confused, any info would be appreciated (i'm very new to games with 3d renders, always used to play purely text-based stuff)
There are tons of mods for HS and HS2...

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
It's all Hanmen's magic. He makes next-gen shaders for characters, and they look so good. There's also lighting and a bunch of other mods, but I think it's hanmen's shaders that make them really shine.

Reactions: Reyto and ILCjr

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
It's all Hanmen's magic. He makes next-gen shaders for characters, and they look so good. There's also lighting and a bunch of other mods, but I think it's hanmen's shaders that make them really shine.
This kind of stuff is exactly why I think HS/HS2 being used for VN art is perfectly fine. It does kind of suck that you have to go get mods and custom stuff to improve the base program (like almost any core product these days), but once you do, HS2 especially now can look great. And to Seacth, yours have always been great. There are a few other authors who have also done wonderful stuff with modded HS2, so anyone who shits on HS2 art, just doesnt have a clue.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Seacth

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Depth's Revival [Ch. 10.5] [Seacth] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,48 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,45 GB]
- - -

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Depth's Revival [Ch. 10.5] [Seacth] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,48 GB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

Mac [1,45 GB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

Thanks

Reactions: Bob69

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
the end of this new update is the mc seeing a vision of a wedding altar right? cuz it ended there for me
If you are on the harem route it is (Maybe others as well. As Is I am playing the harem route, I can only attest to it being the end). This is one of the ones that do not tell you which route they are updating on this site.

Reactions: HueyFreeman32

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Seacth What are the requirements for the 2nd entry in the harem gallery? I naturally got 1 and 3, but not the middle one

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes