eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Agree, it doesn't matter anymore. It is important that she sincerely loves us. Although at first she fell in love with us because of the MC eyes (MC has eyes similar to his father)

I must admit that I was shocked by this news when I heard it for the first time. And it pushed me a bit away from her.
But there is no need to worry about what was in the past now. Past is past. :D
Not a big fan of that backstory myself, mostly because of the comparison you already mentioned, but I think it was used more as a mean to add a (half) sister in the menu.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Not a big fan of that backstory myself, mostly because of the comparison you already mentioned, but I think it was used more as a mean to add a (half) sister in the menu.
The half-sister is definitely my second favorite character with those beautiful green eyes.

Reactions: eddie987

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
MC's mother is wonderful. She had no partner and no sex as far as I know well, for 9 years. :)

The only thing that hurt me a bit about MC's mother was when at the beginning of the game MC's mother slighty lied to MC that she was going to a regular dinner with a man. (not a date) and it turned out slightly different.
I agree that Jane hasn't had sex for a number of years but why would she continue to take the pill if she didn't expect for someone to fuck her at some point without any regard to who did it - to me that would make her a tramp knowing she was going to get fucked if the right person came across. I think that she was no longer in denial and wanted to have sex with MC but wasn't sure how MC would take it if she got pregnant hence those thoughts on the pills until later when she can discuss getting pregnant with MC.

I also didn't like the fact that Jane sort of lied about the reasons for going on that date with that man but then I think this was just used as a catalyst for Jane and MC to get into a relationship.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sighs I don't care for the mom in this. I actually want Sarah more. I also want the new character they showed in this update more too.

• Sad
Reactions: Qmil679 and Seacth

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Sighs I don't care for the mom in this. I actually want Sarah more. I also want the new character they showed in this update more too.
From talks with dev I believe the next update will continue the story with Sarah if you are on her path. If you fucked up being on her path then go back and choose to keep her company when she is alone at home.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Nice, one - I for one love Jane (mom) and always wanted to be balls deep inside her and unloading in her was just fucking fantastic - I never pull out so if the girls get pregnant then so be it - I will be a daddy...
Now that statement I can fully agree with. Just not the taking pills thoughts. :D

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
How dare you!! :KEK:

Mother, Mrs. Bell and Kaylie are probably the best women in this game!
I like Sarah, but she's not my favorite character. Why? I don't like lesbians very much. Sarah, although she loves MC, she is very attracted to women and Mrs. Bell and she does not hide it.

Sarah is pushy and very drawn to Mrs Bell. And I don't want to share. Sory but no sory. I am selfish. :LOL:

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Now that statement I can fully agree with. Just not the taking pills thoughts. :D
Everyone is entitled to their opinions and you can either like or hate those thoughts - I for one liked them as I didn't want Jane (mom) to be what I might have called a slut if I knew she had been taking the pills waiting for some dick to come inside her and the fact that she acknowledges that MC's load is huge and needs to take extra care is just nice, knowing that without taking the morning after pill she has a greater chance of getting pregnant (which is way to early for that in the game yet).

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
How dare you!! :KEK:

Mother, Mrs. Bell and Kaylie are probably the best women in this game!
I like Sarah, but she's not my favorite character. Why? I don't like lesbians very much. Sarah, although she loves MC, she is very attracted to women and Mrs. Bell and she does not hide it.

Sarah is pushy and very drawn to Mrs Bell. And I don't want to share. Sory but no sory. I am selfish. :LOL:
I think later in the game you will have a chance to make both only yours or allow her to express her lesbian trait more... the choice is always going to be in your hands...

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Everyone is entitled to their opinions and you can either like or hate those thoughts - I for one liked them as I didn't want Jane (mom) to be what I might have called a slut if I knew she had been taking the pills waiting for some dick to come inside her and the fact that she acknowledges that MC's load is huge and needs to take extra care is just nice, knowing that without taking the morning after pill she has a greater chance of getting pregnant (which is way to early for that in the game yet).
Um, I think you missed something very specific. She only started taking the pills that "Day". She intentionally started taking them cause she knew that a sexual relationship was inevitable with her son. Which means she isn't ready to fully commit to her son. I think you also missed this reply from earlier considering you didn't reply to it so I am quoting it here for better context for my point of view.

I disagree wholeheartedly about those comments being there to not make her seem like a slut. To me they made her seem like she isn't ready to fully commit to the relationship, so they had the opposite effect of what you are describing and was definitely a boner killer for me. I personality would of been happier if the sex hadn't happened yet so that she would fully commit when the first time happened. I agree it is too early in their relationship for it.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Um, I think you missed something very specific. She only started taking the pills that "Day". She intentionally started taking them cause she knew that a sexual relationship was inevitable with her son. Which means she isn't ready to fully commit to her son. I think you also missed this reply from earlier considering you didn't reply to it so I am quoting it here for better context for my point of view.
Yeah, I didn't see that comment... I still like mom is not totally ready to have her son's baby without consulting with him before hand. I think it needs to be a commitment they both want to have a child together.

Edit: Having said that I can't wait to put a bun in her oven.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Yeah, I didn't see that comment... I still like mom is not totally ready to have her son's baby without consulting with him before hand. I think it needs to be a commitment they both want to have a child together.
I totally agree that is why I think any sex is to early for their relationship. Hell, for all my sexual relationships in real life I have always told them how I feel about impregnation before any sex. Mostly for context, I love having sex for hours and multiple orgasms with creampies and have been known to fall asleep still inside their vagina. Impregnation is always likely with me. Like if they don't want children then you shouldn't wana have sex with me but that is just my own bias when it comes to sex.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I totally agree that is why I think any sex is to early for their relationship. Hell, for all my sexual relationships in real life I have always told them how I feel about impregnation before any sex. Mostly for context, I love having sex for hours and multiple orgasms with creampies and have been known to fall asleep still inside their vagina. Impregnation is always likely with me. Like if they don't want children then you shouldn't wana have sex with me but that is just my own bias when it comes to sex.
Lol, I also love to creampie always but the relationship with Jane and MC is born a little from her jealousy and the fact that she might lose you if she carries on denying what is in her heart. So having sex then was just to hook her claws into him and who in their right mind (male's here) is going to say no to fucking his mom.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Lol, I also love to creampie always but the relationship with Jane and MC is born a little from her jealousy and the fact that she might lose you if she carries on denying what is in her heart. So having sex then was just to hook her claws into him and who in their right mind (male's here) is going to say no to fucking his mom.
I wouldn't of said no but I certainly would of told her I want to put a baby in her before any sex happened. :D

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes