• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

fhpagemaster

Jun 13, 2020
You can also try changing the Graphics setting. Hold down the Shift key, start the game. When the screen comes up, change the Graphic setting in the upper left - select the lower option. You can also disable the GamePad here. Quit, and then restart the game again. Hope that helps!
This was the most helpful thing I've found. Almost immediate crashing after launching, but this fixed it. Thank you so much!

Reactions: Zephea

BL4Z3ST0RM

May 18, 2018
Here's my WT Mod for Depths Revival CH 5.5
(Updated)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Preferred) WITH INCEST PATCH:

WITHOUT INCEST PATCH:

For the next update (Assuming you update this mod)

PLEASE ADD A MEGA LINK FOR THE LOVE OF ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING HOLY...

I DO NOT WANT TO SPEND 20 FORSAKEN MINUTES BECAUSE OF A GAY ASS HOSTING SERVICE THAT LIMITS DOWNLOAD SPEEDS LIKE MEDIAFIRE DOES FUCKING HELL

Sorry for venting, but if there's anything I hate in this world... It's File hosting services limiting dowload speeds in the 21. Century

Reactions: Byczer

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
For the next update (Assuming you update this mod)

PLEASE ADD A MEGA LINK FOR THE LOVE OF ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING HOLY...

I DO NOT WANT TO SPEND 20 FORSAKEN MINUTES BECAUSE OF A GAY ASS HOSTING SERVICE THAT LIMITS DOWNLOAD SPEEDS LIKE MEDIAFIRE DOES FUCKING HELL

Sorry for venting, but if there's anything I hate in this world... It's File hosting services limiting dowload speeds in the 21. Century
those are 50 MB and that takes roughly 2 minutes with mediafire. so calm ya tits, ffs.
1632264208036.png

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
First Imogen scene is still unavoidable and still only femdom or maledom. Was hoping that would be changed.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
On updating Ripson Walkthrough Mod for Chapter 6?
Does it really need a mod though?

Code:
    "She leans in for a kiss."
    menu:
        "Kiss Her. (Have a relationship with Jane)":
            $ Janekiss = "True"
            jump kiss
        "Don't kiss her. (Don't have a relationship with Jane)":
            $ Janekiss = "False"
            jump nokiss
^Since the choices already tell you what's going to happen if you select them.

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes