myself

Sep 21, 2017
question will get a option to seduce Cindy(kaylie's mom) to join the harem and impregnate her too? :D

dizman2020

Feb 1, 2019
so Walkthrough/Gallery Mod Link goes to Gallery only Mod link, and Gallery Mod link goes to link from 8.5? is there no Walkthrough link? I can look at Image files without a mod; is there no walkthrough mod link really? Or do i need to scan 100 pages to find it? I know it seems whiney, but I've not encountered such blatantly bad links before, and wonder if it's due to bad poster, or false claim from the modder.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I need a wlkthrough-mod, not a gallery-mod! Please put a right link in!
:eek: :eek: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
so Walkthrough/Gallery Mod Link goes to Gallery only Mod link, and Gallery Mod link goes to link from 8.5? is there no Walkthrough link? I can look at Image files without a mod; is there no walkthrough mod link really? Or do i need to scan 100 pages to find it? I know it seems whiney, but I've not encountered such blatantly bad links before, and wonder if it's due to bad poster, or false claim from the modder.
WT mod is already build-in the game. You dont need another mod. Just download the game and incest patch and enjoy.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
The patch doesn't seem to work for the Android version
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch. 9 Part 1 + Uncensor

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
Size 989 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Then use this instead...
Welcome_to_F95.gif

Reactions: matschbirne

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Depth's Revival [Ch. 9 Part 1] [Seacth] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,96 GB / 1,18 GB - DepthsRevival-Chapter9-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,xx GB / 1,15 GB - DepthsRevival-Chapter9-mac-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Patch: 929 MB / 178 MB - DepthsRevival-Chapter9-Patch-crunched.7z
= ~23,8% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -
Download (Uncensor Patch): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
holy hell this house, you can't pay me to live in there - hanging from the mountain cliff, suspended by couple lousy cables and dozen horizontal bolts? either Cindy plotting to kill off all competitors in a single swoop or MC decided to start a new harem, this one getting old already, but damn

ch9_374.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Seacth

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
WT mod is already build-in the game. You dont need another mod. Just download the game and incest patch and enjoy.
How can I activate the mod? I started a new game but no reference to the wt-mod!?

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, my save seems borked or the choice on which route you're with Imogen did get ignored. Because I've definitly not chosen to be in a femdom relationship with her, but I do get the femdom scene in this update with her.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Well, my save seems borked or the choice on which route you're with Imogen did get ignored. Because I've definitly not chosen to be in a femdom relationship with her, but I do get the femdom scene in this update with her.
It seems I messed up some code while adding the gallery for the Imogen scene, sorry about that. You all can view the maledom version in the gallery until I fix it.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
How can I activate the mod? I started a new game but no reference to the wt-mod!?
The game already tells you what each choice does, just play it, and you see it. And if you want the harem path, just accept every girl.

Reactions: Punto
3.90 star(s) 50 Votes