Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Here's the fix for Imogen and Lera. Simply replace this file with the current one and the choices should work properly, and remember this if for the official version.
Seems like that fixed the error i was getting (a scene with Lera)

Reactions: Seacth

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Well, i am in a bigger problem, somehow somewhere, i lost Imogen. I just checked and imogen_interest is in False
You sure you didn't refuse her? And you can still go for the harem path you'll just see the same stuff without Imogen.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
You sure you didn't refuse her? And you can still go for the harem path you'll just see the same stuff without Imogen.
I know with one of my saves in an older version (.6 or .7; it has been awhile), it happened to me also, so it may just be an old bugged save maybe?

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Nah, i didnt refuse it, but i have a save from Ch 5 where the paths start, so i will pick that save and replay everything

Reactions: Seacth

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
Is there any chance that there will be a plan for the future to make pregnancy optional? If not in whole, at least in part? Because... not knocking other people's kinks, to each their own... but not all of us are into prego sex.

... Also, the fact the girls go out drinking while 7 months pregnant is frankly infuriating (as described as being what happened the night before the trip to the new house)... There is NO WAY that Mary and Jane would have let the girls do that with how over the top they both are on being "good moms" (in whatever version of motherhood they are taking, at least).

So if the prego is gonna be forced, at the VERY LEAST we should have some option that the girls are at least semi-responsible as mothers at 7 months pregnant. Seriously, the only one that is being responsible is Kaylie?

I get that everyone has their things but... MC is supposed to be all about taking care of everyone and being a good partner and father, yet he let them do this. And ironically, the bitchy/crazy mom of Kaylie is the only one who thinks it's crazy? o0 Really???

Reactions: Kaos_Theory

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
I do want to point out though, I think this game is great overall. An interesting premise with the "subconscious" coming to life, essentially. And where most of these games tends to push the "slow burn" ideal on things, this one goes the exact other direction and throws just SO MUCH sex that it's almost too much, which is weirdly unique.

It just is disturbing for me personally, since I know how dangerous it is for someone that well endowed to have sex with someone in the third trimester..
...and it hurts my head seeing milk shooting out when they haven't even given birth yet, too, but that's just a thing I guess. lol

Reactions: Kaos_Theory

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Is there any chance that there will be a plan for the future to make pregnancy optional? If not in whole, at least in part? Because... not knocking other people's kinks, to each their own... but not all of us are into prego sex.

... Also, the fact the girls go out drinking while 7 months pregnant is frankly infuriating (as described as being what happened the night before the trip to the new house)... There is NO WAY that Mary and Jane would have let the girls do that with how over the top they both are on being "good moms" (in whatever version of motherhood they are taking, at least).

So if the prego is gonna be forced, at the VERY LEAST we should have some option that the girls are at least semi-responsible as mothers at 7 months pregnant. Seriously, the only one that is being responsible is Kaylie?

I get that everyone has their things but... MC is supposed to be all about taking care of everyone and being a good partner and father, yet he let them do this. And ironically, the bitchy/crazy mom of Kaylie is the only one who thinks it's crazy? o0 Really???
The pregnancy will be optional for the solo paths, but that will be all. Harem is going to have pregnancy no matter what. And for the drinking part only Jane and MC lose control because Jane was an alcoholic before as mentioned on the story, so she is the only drinker, the others drink a glass or none. And as you can see, the whole harem lost their sense of life in a way, especially MC all he does is just fuck - drink - sleep and repeat. On the second part of this chapter, with Cindy included, the girls will come to their senses, so it will turn back to a healthy life for everyone. I didn't write the story in two parts they were supposed to be one so now the others parts are missing everyone feels like reckless sexholic, but that will be tamed.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch. 9.0.1 + Uncensor content

Updated with the bugfix that was posted yesterday.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Mega
Size 989 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port with the bugfix that was posted a little bit ago.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jabami Yumeko

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
Ok i don't know if this happen only to me or to anyone else but : After the Lera, Kaylie and Melinda foursome
(when Lera join the harem and they wanted to get pregnant) then they go to sleep.
After that we get the TWO DAYS LATER screen and everything so far was ok.
But Melinda disappeared completely like she never was in the game....
I download the game 3 times from ANONFILE, GOFILE and MEGA with the ''Uncensor Patch'' and ''Fix for Chapter 9 Part I'' to see
if anything changes but always happen the same thing.

Is that only happen to me ???

Last edited:

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
That was a good update.
Finally some group scenes without all the bi stuff (so rare nowadays).
I really enjoyed it, so good job dev.

I download the game 3 times from ANONFILE, GOFILE and MEGA with the ''Uncensor Patch'' and ''Fix for Chapter 9 Part I''
The fix is the censored version, so that is the reason Melinda is missing. Not sure if the uncensored patch is updated with the fix or not.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Usually by the time the update hits the site here, the "uncensored patch" has already been uploaded to LewdPatcher coincidentally.
So as long as the versions match up, download the update, download the patch, extract the game, extract the patch and overwrite, and should be good to continue w/o save game errors.

sulek6666

Jul 3, 2017
Is Melinda supposed to just disappear during the harem sequence? I got the harem impregnation scene and then she just disappears during the office and trip scenes?

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Is Melinda supposed to just disappear during the harem sequence? I got the harem impregnation scene and then she just disappears during the office and trip scenes?
Melinda is definitely in the trip scenes, you probably have a variable wrongly set

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes