estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 8.5 Public + Uncensor
1.03 GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I updated my android port.

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
you know if a dragon walked up to me, I'd be cool but if that dragon said they got pineapple pizza id scream bloody murder and run the other way I'm not scared to die I'm scared of bad food.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Updates from Seacth.

Hey everyone! I hope you're doing all fine.

I think I'll be including the progress update of the incoming chapter under the devlog name as well, so this is going to be the first progress update for Chapter 9! The second update of the harem path. I've basically got the whole chapter in my head as of right now, and I've written around 150 lines, it's not much, but it's just the right amount to keep me going in a steady pace.

This chapter as I said before will show all the girls and I mean probably all of them being pregnant. I'll try to show some scenes before the time skip, so it feels connected and not just a text saying few months later, and now they all got big bellies.

Other than the long-waited pregnancy content, this chapter will show the characters working on their new office while they try to adapt to this new life, and perhaps they might move in to a new house. I'm not certain how big this chapter is going to be, but it's sure going to progress the main storyline quite a bit, and that means the characters will get used to this new life and perhaps begin a new amount of kinks to spice their life.

Other than the usual progress update, I had a mixed bag of days, but right now I'm doing great! Hoping to make much more progress for the next week's devlog and maybe some polls to decide on that new kinks of characters.

Anyways take a good care of yourselves! I'll see y'all in the next devlog.

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes