Dereah? My Little Sister Estrus Hypnosis App

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Nope - there is no 1.0.7 for now. The changelog on DLSite came 2days after they upload 1.0.6. I downloaded it and it says 1.0.6.

I added in attached files autotranslated text from my Bepinex folder. I will try to modify some of it, so it will be more accurate.
Copy it to Bepinex folder.

PervyJetro

Apr 24, 2019
Hacked up autotranslator for the latest bepinex. May or may not work on your machine.

The story is silly and humorous, I guess. Not very interesting.
not working on 1.0.6 game keeps crashing.

Neonwarrior

Dec 16, 2021
Is it possible to get some other BepInEx plugins working? Namely MaterialShader, perhaps some kind of way to swap character models?

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
The dev's initial target goal for implementing the translations is mid-june. From what I understand, he want to get that done before leaving for vacation.
Hopefully, we'll get it before the end of the month.

Reactions: PervyJetro

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Hacked up autotranslator for the latest bepinex. May or may not work on your machine.

The story is silly and humorous, I guess. Not very interesting.
Can I get the source of hacked ? or link ?

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
With an official translation now added, the only remaining thing now is an uncensor patch, that preferably work with BepInEx : since Bousoft games tend to recieve lots of updates across the year, directly modifying the files isn't as effective, since they can become obsolete anytime.

Reactions: Happy Potter

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
A update will probably be posted by olo1990pl when it's out. Just because a developer sent one to DLSite doesn't mean it's immediately available, it could just be the page hasn't been changed but if you check DLSite right now...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Volxar

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
A update will probably be posted by olo1990pl when it's out. Just because a developer sent one to DLSite doesn't mean it's immediately available, it could just be the page hasn't been changed but if you check DLSite right now...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The web page didn't get updated yet, but the download does give you the 1.1.0 version. I'm playing it right now.

Rineloi

Jan 6, 2018
Can I get the source of hacked ? or link ?
I simply deleted all the mono projects from the solution, and updated remaining projects to net6 for bepinex compatibility. If you want to port some other plugin to new bepinex il2cpp, you have to do that and then fix all the conflicts.

Reactions: kumarin

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I simply deleted all the mono projects from the solution, and updated remaining projects to net6 for bepinex compatibility. If you want to port some other plugin to new bepinex il2cpp, you have to do that and then fix all the conflicts.
Thanks and Great!. Sorry but could you give me a link? (reference of mono remove and net6 for BepInEx compatibility)

Last edited: