3eyes1wing

Sep 7, 2020
There's the main game zip and then four different bugfix zips with a higher version than the game zip, and the same filenames inside them. Are some for specific platforms or... I'm just a lil confused.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
There's the main game zip and then four different bugfix zips with a higher version than the game zip, and the same filenames inside them. Are some for specific platforms or... I'm just a lil confused.
The MEGA links have the most recent bugfixes, the EX is for the Patreon version.

Reactions: 3eyes1wing

Terrandis

May 18, 2021
An interesting game with a lot of promise; here are some of my thoughts in no particular order.
  • The interaction between the character art and status is fun and I look forward to seeing how it continues to develop.
  • The area maps are too large for purpose and makes navigation unnecessarily feel like a chore. The labrynth sections in particular disincentivize repeated exploration. I think smaller cells with higher densities of refreshing monsters and points-of-interest would fit the current narrative better and do a better job of incentivizing players to revisit zones.
  • Instead of zones pulling double-duty as both general resource-areas and dungeons, these could be separated to give better control over player progression and allow for more varied level design.
  • The overmap visibility/vision mechanic doesnt currently feel like it serves any meaningful purpose. I suggest removing it entirely, or retooling it for passively spotting resources. In any approach though, I would like to see the line-of-sight demarkation effect removed as it makes the map murky and uglier.
  • It appears that the bandit camp location is semi-randomized to appear at one of several camp sites. I dont understand what purpose this serves other than to promote blind wandering. I suggest making a fixed site, either as a new dungeon cell or a point-of-interest in an existing cell.
  • The paperdoll system is very cool and I fully support your efforts.
  • The conflicting scale between camps/cities and the rest of the map is odd. Hopefully later versions will have building assets scaled with the characters. In the case of cities, there could simply be some walls or buildings at the edge of a cell that act as a 'front' and passing through a designated gate triggers the current city interactions menu.
  • My off the cuff proposal for simplifying the current map/cell layout:
Suma City Front Mino Plains Waterfront
Demon Forest Deep Forest / Arachne Dungeon
Mine dungeon Forest Alraun Dungeon
Mine Camp Front Mine North Resta Potions Hut
Center Resta East Road / Plains Riverfront / Slime Dungeon
Resta City Front South Road
Bandit Woods?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Does the current content for the game end at the Mines? I can't seem to find anything except dead ends there.

I have a few small holes, that I need to be a slime to enter, but they don't contain any exits. There are several sets of stairs that lead to empty spaces or lead to tiny rooms that have no exits. The werewolf den doesn't seem to have much of anything except monsters. The northern mine area seems to have zero exits and all I found was a chest with a mana potion in it.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Does the current content for the game end at the Mines? I can't seem to find anything except dead ends there.

I have a few small holes, that I need to be a slime to enter, but they don't contain any exits. There are several sets of stairs that lead to empty spaces or lead to tiny rooms that have no exits. The werewolf den doesn't seem to have much of anything except monsters. The northern mine area seems to have zero exits and all I found was a chest with a mana potion in it.
Exit is in the northern mine area, in the east side, follow the torchs.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CaptainBipto

Atal112

Jun 17, 2020
The new patch doesn't have a Joiplay version. Are separate versions not needed anymore or is it not done?

Nepthys

Sep 3, 2019
Not sure if this is a bug, or a mistake on my part. I finally found the alarune in the forest and killed it. Went south to leave the forest but the guards won't let me past telling me the forest (which I'm already in) is too dangerous and won't let me out. Which keeps me from leaving the forest. At this point I am nearly out of food and water and am losing characters to corruption. Am I supposed to try to find my way back through the entire forest to escape or are the guards supposed to let me leave?

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Not sure if this is a bug, or a mistake on my part. I finally found the alarune in the forest and killed it. Went south to leave the forest but the guards won't let me past telling me the forest (which I'm already in) is too dangerous and won't let me out. Which keeps me from leaving the forest. At this point I am nearly out of food and water and am losing characters to corruption. Am I supposed to try to find my way back through the entire forest to escape or are the guards supposed to let me leave?
You applied the patch/bugfix?

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes