yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DescendantsOfTheForest-0.3.57Bugfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

GOSDEP

Nov 7, 2019
You applied the patch/bugfix?
Dude, I played a little of your game, you created these labyrinths, both in the Forest and in the Mines, that it’s difficult to understand where you are and how to get out, perhaps it was also influenced by the huge number of enemies that are difficult to get around. For this to work, the game needs a map with the current location on it. And what do you think about adding repellent like in the Pokemon games to ward off enemies? I think this is a good idea

Reactions: Eropixel

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Dude, I played a little of your game, you created these labyrinths, both in the Forest and in the Mines, that it’s difficult to understand where you are and how to get out, perhaps it was also influenced by the huge number of enemies that are difficult to get around. For this to work, the game needs a map with the current location on it. And what do you think about adding repellent like in the Pokemon games to ward off enemies? I think this is a good idea
Yes, I'm gonna change it later, the people is getting lost too much.

DeDante

Jul 21, 2020
I meant will the graphics be improved? and will new animations be added, oh, and I have a problem for some reason I can't find the source of pollution by the river, it seems like I did the rest of the quests, but one quest finished right away and then another mission appeared.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
I meant will the graphics be improved? and will new animations be added, oh, and I have a problem for some reason I can't find the source of pollution by the river, it seems like I did the rest of the quests, but one quest finished right away and then another mission appeared.
Yes, I will improve and add more animations, if the current mission is "contaminated river" you will need to cancel the quest and the previous quest will appear.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
I just corrected some bugs, I'm still working on new content for the version 0.4.00

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: CaptainBipto

DeDante

Jul 21, 2020
I cancel the task, leave the city and go back to the city, go to the guild and again the same mission

DeDante

Jul 21, 2020
yes, and by the way, I saw a couple of screenshots where the amount of money was a little more than nine million, how do I also earn this money, or are there any cheats, or a save that can be changed

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
yes, and by the way, I saw a couple of screenshots where the amount of money was a little more than nine million, how do I also earn this money, or are there any cheats, or a save that can be changed
Can you send me the save?
That may be a play through the RPG Maker Engine I still havent added that.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I just corrected some bugs, I'm still working on new content for the version 0.4.00
If that Guild Leader tells me I have to go back into that forest again, I demand the right to lodge my boot up his ass! :p :devilish: :sick:
That. Place. Sucks!

Once I learned my mistake in the mine (a sign near the exit saying 'Forest ahead' would have been perfect), I was able to find my way through the forest on my own.
It was rough; I was nearly starving, had 1 fully corrupted character, 4 more were on the ragged edge of corruption, 2 that were close to teleporting off to the hospital to have a baby, 1 more sporting an unasked for love child, and 2 dudes that had their dicks eaten off, but ... I survived AND solved their problem with the Alarune.

So, if Mister Guild Leader wants me to go back in, he needs to brace himself for a foot up the ass. :)

THECOOLKEEPER45

Nov 21, 2023
Idk if I'm missing something or if they're not spawning but I'm having an issue acquiring red herbs I've checked by the mines and the surrounding areas, I've skipped a day ahead about 10 times and still haven't seen anything, however the other colored herbs spawn in just fine.

Edit:Nvm I found them

Last edited:

TheGabbaGhoul

Nov 24, 2018
So I'm guessing oral animations just aren't done yet, or is there a reason nothing plays when I use oral sex?

EDIT: I'm the stupid, patch in the post fixes this issue.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
if it's not difficult, you can add money to this saving

if it's not difficult, you can add money to this saving
I tested it and it worked, maybe you were using a previous patch, I updated your save with the mission enabled.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes