Disrock

Mar 3, 2021
Hello everybody,

I posted this question in the comments for the game in itchio, but admittedly I'm being a bit impatient and I wanna roll the dice and see if I get a response quicker here.

I noticed in Resta City the shop sells flintlock and musket weapons; However, none of the classes that I could switch to allowed me to use them. Is there a way for me to be able to use these weapons?
It seems like no one, I just used the premade classes and weapons that RPG Maker have, I will change them later.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Hello everybody,

I posted this question in the comments for the game in itchio, but admittedly I'm being a bit impatient and I wanna roll the dice and see if I get a response quicker here.

I noticed in Resta City the shop sells flintlock and musket weapons; However, none of the classes that I could switch to allowed me to use them. Is there a way for me to be able to use these weapons?
No, I just used the premade RPG Maker items and seems that the guns can't be used by those classes, I may change the weapons system and add put them to one.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
ANyone know where the red, blue and purple herbs are located?
Fixed, those weren't visible on the previous version, all of them are scattered (if I remember well) near the mine, near the river and in the south.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
I updated the game but it seems there are some bugs, I will fix them and will upload it tomorrow.

Reactions: Disrock

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DescendantsOfTheForest-0.2.0.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

DescendantsOfTheForest-0.2.0.02RTP
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Eropixel I want to give some feedback for v0.2 and v0.1.5.20 since I really like this game. Major Bugs crashes the game while Minor Bugs doesnt.

v0.2:
v0.1.5.20:
v0.1.5.20
1-It was check error, the items were appearing when the requirements were completed but not when the quest was finished.
2-The quest type was wrong, I set it like "get x items".
3-I will check that.
4-That too.

The notes:
1-The corruption from items is still not balanced.
2-Job skills, while a character works as shopkeeper have a job skill that reduces item prices, the level of the skill increases daily till 5, it currently has a bug, the level should increase only if the character work (outside the party/passing days) but it increases no matter that, I will change it.

The questions:
1-I will fix it.
2-If it was not in the mine it should be now.

v0.2+
I already have fixed the gamecrashes.
  • The title bar says v0.1.6.00 instead of v0.2 .
  • Letting one day pass at inn doesnt give any job money. 2+ days does.
  • Typo: "You bave defeated all the Slimes needed!" for the quest "Defeat Slimes". It should be "have" instead of "bave".
  • The game pauses when it loses window focus. I think it would be good if that didnt happen.
  • Thief's shield slot dagger look like a shield when equipped.
  • Going into the witch's shop menu (near the lake) gives you free hermit robe (f).
  • When you dismiss a member then all their equipped items also disappears.
  • A male dwarf who went through pregnancy got visual breasts while wearing leather mail (m) or chain mail (m) but doesnt have breasts while naked or casual clothes, robes or in status. Bug disappeared when he got boobs from boobshroom. Another Dwarf got same bug under pregnancy while werewolf bited to maybe 90 corruption. The first dwarf has maybe 80 corruption.
I still need to check that.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
The one part about " The game pauses when it loses window focus. I think it would be good if that didnt happen."
--Thats ALL RGPM games. Thats not something you can fix Ero. Or at least its not worth fixing. Every RPGM pauses when the window is not in focus. Im gonna go out on a limb and say Disrock hasnt played any RPGM games before.

The one thing I will add to the part about weird avatar image issues, I had a human male hit "Mature" stage, everything but his face, privates, and equiped gear disappeared.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
What is the changelog for the new version?
From Itch:

v0.2.03
» Devlog

1 hour ago by ( )
Share this post:

Some other small bugfixes:

-A missing iris color from elves (11/light blue) in the customization menu wasn't listed and the game crash searching for it.

-Added content settings on menu.

-Added the option to chose if you want to dye the character's hair or fur.

Snoipah

May 25, 2017
I hope there are animations but full-body. Custom Brothel had the full-body part nicely but no animation, now this one has the animations down. Combine the two and it'll be perfection.

Reactions: Eropixel
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes