Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
I opened up the red chest for the bug fix items, I'm only getting work vacancies and blank gene fix though. Is there another chest or something?
I updated the patch and those items should be added automatically to the inventory, you must have a previous version.

frostmourne2005

Sep 23, 2017
I can't seem to find the hidden stairs in the Dark Forest. Does anyone have a screenshot?
Edit: Nevermind. I was in the wrong area.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Tried it out since I haven't played for many versions. I still feel like your initial main quest of 'do a shitty pixel hunt for a bandit camp' is an absolutely terrible way to kick off the game. Basically I feel like the best thing to do is start a new game, check the close by camps, and if it isn't one of the those start a new game.

Please reconsider this quest and just always make it the camp below the starting town.

JetGameZero

Jan 13, 2020
ima bit stumped is there anything to do after i get to suma city and also where are these angel i keep about reading in the comments

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
ima bit stumped is there anything to do after i get to suma city and also where are these angel i keep about reading in the comments
I know there are Fallen Angels in the Dark Forest. They are random spawns along side the other monsters in the dark forest.

The only way I can describe how to get to the Dark Forest is go West and North. Honestly, I just stumble around the forest heading generally west and north and I eventually stumble into the Dark Forest.
Hopefully, someone else can give you some more exact directions than I can.

JetGameZero

Jan 13, 2020
I know there are Fallen Angels in the Dark Forest. They are random spawns along side the other monsters in the dark forest.

The only way I can describe how to get to the Dark Forest is go West and North. Honestly, I just stumble around the forest heading generally west and north and I eventually stumble into the Dark Forest.
nice thanks man

JetGameZero

Jan 13, 2020
ok so is there a way to get rid of the webs and vines blocking my paths in the forest on the west I'm pretty sure i killed the boss monsters

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021

theres also angels in south resta at night

Reactions: CaptainBipto

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Tried it out since I haven't played for many versions. I still feel like your initial main quest of 'do a shitty pixel hunt for a bandit camp' is an absolutely terrible way to kick off the game. Basically I feel like the best thing to do is start a new game, check the close by camps, and if it isn't one of the those start a new game.

Please reconsider this quest and just always make it the camp below the starting town.
Yes, I will change some stuff.

JetGameZero

Jan 13, 2020
don't know if this is added or not but is there a way to change hair color and will we one day be able to bang the people in the buildings

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
don't know if this is added or not but is there a way to change hair color and will we one day be able to bang the people in the buildings
Different colored flowers can change certain colors (hair, pubic hair, eyebrows, nails, eyelids and lips), latter part idk.

Reactions: Doomdooom

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
2 - Already added for the next version but still working in the system/conditions.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes