Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Patch updated.

v0.4.10
Bugfix:
-Gamecrash when the Player is trying to talk in Suma City's Temple and Hospital due to a missing check.

JetGameZero

Jan 13, 2020
Patch updated.

v0.4.10
Bugfix:
-Gamecrash when the Player is trying to talk in Suma City's Temple and Hospital due to a missing check.
nice also don't know if this ever been asked but i have an idea where two characters if there both high level have a kid together the kid will also have a high level at birth like two level 10s and the kids a level 5

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
nice also don't know if this ever been asked but i have an idea where two characters if there both high level have a kid together the kid will also have a high level at birth like two level 10s and the kids a level 5
I added the extra levels to fix that, because each class have its own level, but I may change this.

Aug 8, 2017
I'd like to add some recommendations to this. For the last character, it would be a good idea to choose either a monk, a magic knight, or a thief. I don't recommend an archer for your first party, their skills and equipment are underwhelming currently. I also recommend not having a human in your first party. You can get them rather easily early game through breeding.
In my experience, the Archer's standout feature is that they consistently go first. This helps with grinding (enemies dead sooner means less damage to heal) and, especially when the character learned some key skills from other classes, lets you get a key, battlefield-shaping skill off before the enemy can swing. I'm not sure yet how much that'll be worth. The two setups that jump out at me are having an Archer with Cleave for AoE damage or an Archer with Spirit's Blessing for the party-wide DEF buff. No idea how well either will work.

I'll admit, I'm not really sure what you're going for with the recommendation for Monk, Magic Knight, or Thief. In my experience Thief has basically been a slightly slower Archer. Magic Knight gives a bunch of different elemental effects, but half of them waste a turn to cast them. I'll admit I haven't really tried out Monk, so all I've gone off of is the ability descriptions in the Learn menu. Tiger Stance sounds very interesting. Do you know if it triggers off of attacks aimed at other party members? If so, then it probably requires Provoke to make the most use of it. No Shadow Kick sounds like a better version of the Cleave-Archer I described above, though it is significantly more investment at 16SP rather than 8. How would you recommend leveraging those classes strengths?

buttbum

Aug 19, 2018
In my experience, the Archer's standout feature is that they consistently go first. This helps with grinding (enemies dead sooner means less damage to heal) and, especially when the character learned some key skills from other classes, lets you get a key, battlefield-shaping skill off before the enemy can swing. I'm not sure yet how much that'll be worth. The two setups that jump out at me are having an Archer with Cleave for AoE damage or an Archer with Spirit's Blessing for the party-wide DEF buff. No idea how well either will work.

I'll admit, I'm not really sure what you're going for with the recommendation for Monk, Magic Knight, or Thief. In my experience Thief has basically been a slightly slower Archer. Magic Knight gives a bunch of different elemental effects, but half of them waste a turn to cast them. I'll admit I haven't really tried out Monk, so all I've gone off of is the ability descriptions in the Learn menu. Tiger Stance sounds very interesting. Do you know if it triggers off of attacks aimed at other party members? If so, then it probably requires Provoke to make the most use of it. No Shadow Kick sounds like a better version of the Cleave-Archer I described above, though it is significantly more investment at 16SP rather than 8. How would you recommend leveraging those classes strengths?
Monk is just as fast if not faster then archer, running a full party of monks is how i speed run / test content when new content patches come out. They always attack twice, and if they're elves they'll attack before most things. though im tempted to try an archer approach now

riddlebox1321

Dec 2, 2017

My recommendations were for fresh out the gate on a new spawn. The archer, as you stated, is one of the classes with the highest agility and can make for some good class synergies later on. The monk is like the soldier but right out the gate can attack twice, with each attack capable of crit-ing. It is faster than a soldier, but less tanky, and still hits like a truck. The thief, I believe is faster than the monk and also capable of attacking twice with another weapon equipped. It's luck boost, boosts the chance of both landing a hit, and crit-ing. It can also debuf enemies with blind. The magic knight is just a safe and easy to use jack of all trades with some buff and debuf magic, as well as a few attack spells. It can attack well enough, tank well enough, and support well enough for first starting out, especially when paired with the party recommendations I was adding to. Later on, these recommendations matter less, and synergies matter more.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

ZixSum

Nov 9, 2018
I think I have to find the Alraune boss, but after exiting the mine maze in a new area, all I can do is go north into the forest. I went left and entered a Dark Forest area, finding a demon village eventually? I've no idea where to go.
Is there a guide or walkthrough? Im curently stuck, and don't know how to progress.
Here's a video guide I made for the "clear the forest path"/"clear the path" quest, hopefully this helps people who are lost.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GuyDuIncognito

May 24, 2022
I think I got a weird bug.

I'm at the part where you have to kill the monster contaminating the river, but I can't enter the forest because the spiders and flowers are still blocking the path, no matter how many times I kill them. The quest to clear the way in the mines is gone too.

Anyone have some advice to help me here?

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
I think I got a weird bug.

I'm at the part where you have to kill the monster contaminating the river, but I can't enter the forest because the spiders and flowers are still blocking the path, no matter how many times I kill them. The quest to clear the way in the mines is gone too.

Anyone have some advice to help me here?
You have to go through the mines.

Thorn14

Jun 28, 2017
Is it because the area isn't finished but are the succubi/incubi characters in the demon forest supposed to constantly do nothing?

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
I went through the mines, I explored them all, went through the hole with a dwarf, got some gold, but the path is still blocked off. The quest to open the path isn't appearing either in Resta or the mine.
There are still rocks in one of the paths?

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes