BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
The herm children will have the chance to occur only if one of the parents is herm, but I may change this later.
you were right, though angels have the highest chance of having herm children for whatever reason just got one with the cat tf after they reached maturity by like 60 days or something its weird
Charm makes my party do nothing but it does show correctly not sure if you can only use it on certain enemies now but i doubt it

Last edited:

riddlebox1321

Dec 2, 2017
I couldn't exit the beginning of the game, besides, is it impossible to have herm at the beginning of the game or do I need to do something specific to get it?
At the beginning of the game, press cancel and it will bring up a choice selection menu with "edit" and "done"

To make a character a herm you will need body altering from items or enemies. By exploring and playing the game you will encounter both.

riddlebox1321

Dec 2, 2017
Encountered two bugs while play testing the newest release of descendants on the newest release of joiplay rpgm plugin:
1) when leaving from resta city or mining camp and re-entering, or going to either resta city or the mining camp without encountering a battle, the game will crash. Saving and reloading the game will reset this as a work around. Loading a save and entering town will not crash the game if no battle has occurred.
2) more than one battle on the map with resta city will crash the game. Does not affect mines map. Saving and reloading the game will also reset this as a work around.

Will test again on physical hardware when able.

Clawfoot66

May 22, 2020
yes everyone lost their legs, Me and my incredible ability for everything to go wrong
delete the game keep your save re install and try this dont know it it will work though. also you can just move the whole save file onto your desktop and move it back
Same here. I think it might be because I put the patch over the 3.5 link in the first page. Could you upload the v0.4.0 version from the Mega link so that I could double check? Also I know it says the links in the front page are 0.4.06 but when you click the links the file name says v 0.3.5

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
does anyone know where to find the rare herbs? mainly the blue one, i've found a source for red and purple

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
so i don't know if they're bugs or not, but every time i load my save, the minimap is reset, and for some reason when i go into the west part of the forest with the witch's, fallen angels and dark matter, if i get in a batter it gets SUPER dark

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
Same here. I think it might be because I put the patch over the 3.5 link in the first page. Could you upload the v0.4.0 version from the Mega link so that I could double check? Also I know it says the links in the front page are 0.4.06 but when you click the links the file name says v 0.3.5
try downloading from pixeldrain i would upload it but the file is too big (HAH thats what she said)

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
I got the file and the characters' legs are gone
The invisible body problem may be caused for use the wrong patch, the EX version uses more graphics than the normal version, if you increase/feminize a character's body it may become invisible due to missing graphics.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Encountered two bugs while play testing the newest release of descendants on the newest release of joiplay rpgm plugin:
1) when leaving from resta city or mining camp and re-entering, or going to either resta city or the mining camp without encountering a battle, the game will crash. Saving and reloading the game will reset this as a work around. Loading a save and entering town will not crash the game if no battle has occurred.
2) more than one battle on the map with resta city will crash the game. Does not affect mines map. Saving and reloading the game will also reset this as a work around.

Will test again on physical hardware when able.
Can you tell what said the error message?

Clawfoot66

May 22, 2020
Just a reminder, if you are having trouble with the Mega link you can get version 0.4.0 and the patches on the creators Itchio page. That certainly helped me out.

Clawfoot66

May 22, 2020
yes everyone lost their legs, Me and my incredible ability for everything to go wrong
I had the same problem. You have to go to the first page and download both the v0.4.0 version and then apply the 0.4.09 patch to it to fix it. The patches DON'T work well with any version before 0.4.0, and unfortunately most of the links on the first page (except the mega link) are of v0.3.5. If you need a link to the 0.4.0 version and patch, then the itchio link in the first page is good.

pedrolucario

Nov 29, 2017
I had the same problem. You have to go to the first page and download both the v0.4.0 version and then apply the 0.4.09 patch to it to fix it. The patches DON'T work well with any version before 0.4.0, and unfortunately most of the links on the first page (except the mega link) are of v0.3.5. If you need a link to the 0.4.0 version and patch, then the itchio link in the first page is good.
thank you very much you cute

Reactions: Clawfoot66

pedrolucario

Nov 29, 2017
The invisible body problem may be caused for use the wrong patch, the EX version uses more graphics than the normal version, if you increase/feminize a character's body it may become invisible due to missing graphics.
Everything is OK now I managed to solve everything, thank you very much for your attention

Reactions: Eropixel
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes