ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Recruit/Tame
And is that an unlock? I've beaten quite a few female enemies like that and never got anything.
Okay got the collar unlocked but after 2 hours of trying I never got anything to climax. Is capture outside of the request cows broken/bugged?

Last edited:

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
And is that an unlock? I've beaten quite a few female enemies like that and never got anything.
Okay got the collar unlocked but after 2 hours of trying I never got anything to climax. Is capture outside of the request cows broken/bugged?
Only some humanoid enemies can be tamed.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Weretiger
Werewolf
Alraune
Humanoid Slimes
I will add something to identify them wuhen I update the game.
So you get a mission to capture a Holtarus and it’s not something to can capture? Seems odd. Where can you refight the Alruane at? I’ve only found the boss one you have to beat before getting the collars. Will the Lamia eventually be a captureable target?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MysteryBlob

Taerith

Oct 27, 2019
So you get a mission to capture a Holtarus and it’s not something to can capture? Seems odd. Where can you refight the Alruane at? I’ve only found the boss one you have to beat before getting the collars. Will the Lamia eventually be a captureable target?
Either directly to the left in the main area of Suma or the forest you go through to reach it - also somewhere to the left

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Yes

thevoidwalker

Jan 25, 2019
wow i see you say Weretiger, Werewolf, Alraune, Humanoid Slimes. i have a question where do i need to go to see a Humanoid Slime?

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
So is the last quest you can do the one in the Slimy Marsh and the sprouts in this version? Seems like an annoying maze, doubly so with slime that puts exploration to a crawl, and even then I have no idea what sprouts uncover the paths to reach further ones. A part of me feels like it still is incomplete for progress' sake, of course, so that's why I ask. I do appreciate the minimap upgrade, makes exploring less tedious and gives opportunities to take alternate roads if you haven't seen everything an area has since every tile is now uncovered.(y)

Also, absolutely digging the horny ghosts in the Dark Forest. Those Lv. 3 ghosts are annoying, but I appreciate they change the character's appearance, even on the lesser levels. I wish they kept their private parts intact, instead of changing them altogether. Is there anything else planned for enemies sabotaging your party? Or brainwashing/mind-controlling them? I love stuff like this that is both eye candy and serves as a gameplay mechanic that you have to deal with or avoid, rather than just tossing it aside with no resistance when you encounter it.

I mean, the ghosts are just that, they're pathetically weak and do nothing else but possess the characters, and even that fails sometimes, but you get the idea.

Reactions: Eropixel

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
That area is complete enough to fulfill your quest there Axis3123, with the additional bonus that it is now a good place to find purple herbs. After you beat the boss of the marsh area there is a cave to explore with its own boss. Text regarding "turning back" after beating the marsh boss seems to imply the marsh will be expanded further, but it could also just be a player hint to prevent them from wasting time in the swamp.

One of the rewards you get from the previous quest before the swamp should be boots that enable you to walk over dangerous tiles without getting hurt or slowed. If you managed to multi-class a Dark Soldier build to blast enemies with magic it will be useful here. When it was my time to clear this area I took a solo character with the boots and swiftly flew through the area by skipping non-critical fights and using a fire spell that hits all enemies at once to attack the vines and flower.

That said after exploring the area felt a bit pointless. Maybe the swamp will be expanded upon. The purple herbs give some reason to come back. I suppose part of the pointlessness is the lack of sexy enemies and prizes there. The entire area mostly feels like a lock to pick to access the cave area for its boss. I blame the unfun of poison and movement slowing mechanics. It's the modern-day water level of gaming today, which in the previous gaming generation was the most complained about kind of level. They have qualities in common; swimming or walking through mud slows you down a lot, and these areas tend to be maze-like. You can blame LoZ Water Temple for the water level stereotype, and DS Blighttown for the swamp stereotype.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes