Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Okay, so the pregnancy chance increased, like you said, and it's not at 75 percent. However, for whatever reason, I cannot seem to get Herm/Futa characters pregnant. That said, if I give one of my (initially male characters) a womb using the womb potion, and and him have sex with the female character (male is giving and female/herm is reciveing) the male character will get pregnant, and not the female/herm.

So for whatever reason, with male pregnancy enabled, males can get pregnant, even if they're not on the receiving end but for whatever reason, females and herms/futas cannot get pregnant, regardless of the situation.

Edit: Also, just wanting to let you know incase this was a mistake, but you removed the "all items" chest in front of the first city. Not sure if this was intentional or not, just wanting to inform.

Edit 2: Also, I can confirm that, if a character is turned from female/herm to male, given a womb and sex'd, they will become pregnant. If you transform them back, they keep the pregnancy and can have the child as a Herm/Female. Dunno why this happens.

Edit 3: Further testing concludes that giving a dickgirl (No vagina) a womb does not allow them to get pregnant.

Edit 4: Confirmed that something weird is going on. The character (formerly herm, then male, now currently herm) who got impregnated actually impregnated themselves for some reason. So they are both the child's mother and father.
Can you send me the save?

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
v0.5.57
-Fixed crash in the Base when using the option Tame on recruited enemies.
-Checked again the Motherslime Potion.
-Katana graphic no showing due to an extra space in the graphic filename.
-Changed ally recieving an oral to enemy sex animation.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes