JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
yea i cant get my adventures to breed between themselves either they can get knocked up by enemy's just fine just cant knock up each other
That might be on purpose. I do recall trying once to get my starting adventurers to mate with each other, and it took an obnoxiously long time to proc pregnancy. However that might be for balance, interesting the player to explore the world, or such. The brothel procs it faster since player-made characters are not involved. Consider though that genes (including those from enemies) play into what stats and abilities the child offspring has, so it is more advantages to find fresh genes in the wilds.

DazDatDaZ

Jul 11, 2024
Bug for .5.57:
1. When capture monster attack (purified & tamed). Crasher: capture holstaur
Bug1-5.57.PNG
2. Minor: unable to go up from this boulder (can go down then < >, but not ^)
Bug-5.57.PNG
3. Pregnancy rate. My earlier comment was on .5.56 which seem to work fine. but now on .5.57 preg rate is non existant, tried on ally>ally, ally>brothel, and ally>tame monster

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Eropixel and Aswiri

MysteryBlob

Feb 10, 2020
How do I get Bee Needles for the Bee Needles request? I've killed tons of Bees and gotten Stingers and Poison Stingers, but none of them seem to count for the request.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
My feedback for my current progress: I just beat the Alraune to unlock the path into the forest. Very early content check.

1. The revision to the bodies for clothes to work on transformed forms is excellent! I did not want to nag before, but the previous limitation of clothes not showing on transformed forms made clothing effectively invisible the moment players found transformations, which is very soon since starting the game.Now that transformations are compatible with clothes I feel like I'm now experiencing the standing player character portrait the way it was meant to be all along.
    1. Beast forms that should have claws no longer have claws. This bug is not necessarily new, as the Wereslut transformation broke claws on characters even when they later transform into a beast form that should have claws. It's just that now, beasts that used to have claws no longer do. This is a low priority issue and frankly, I don't mind if claws were removed from the game if they were problematic.
    2. Wereslut form still feels kinda pointless, though I do appreciate that a bonus effect of this form is that it turns clothes extra skimpy, although some visual issues appear in Wereslut form. Firstly, hair color is impossible to change and this is likely true for the eyeliner and lip colors too. Secondly, if a wereslut is then transformed into a different form later, the slutty clothing changes do not hold as desired, but claw nails no longer show as they should (issue known from the old 0.5.20 build). Thirdly, the purple thong from the back perspective tends to clash with certain clothing inappropriately.
  2. An issue known in the previous major build of the game (0.5.20) still persists around species size and entering tunnels. It's a strange oddity in which if a dwarf becomes a werewolf or such, they don't fit in small passages anymore. I suppose it's not that major of a problem between free access to save files, access to teleportation stones to go back to town, and the use of potions that can transform into normal / wereslut / slime which do fit the criteria of going through small tunnels as a dwarf again, but certain transformations of the beast variety don't fit in these passages anymore. Just think it over and see if that's how you want it.

3. There is a balancing mechanic that stops the witch from giving any transformation potions while the motherslime invasion event is enabled, which is fine except by that point in the game werewolves are a possible form the be earned and the witch refuses to grant those too despite their spawns not being tied to the motherslime's invasion. It's a low-priority issue, not hard to refarm those werewolf fangs in the mines.

4. Keep the gun-using class in consideration, its weapon is still available to buy yet there's no way to use said weapon yet. Do not rush for this, just keep it on the list.
    1. Relatedly, the two-handed notification to tell the player they can't equip a second gear (shield slot) item does not work on the priest class. As in, the priest seemingly has no other item they can equip along with their mace since they can't equip a shield or a second mace. Are they supposed to get a left-hand equip item in the future or is the mace technically a 2-handed or other slot-blocking item?
I enjoyed replaying the first area. My verdict on the farmables: I didn't perceive a problem with their spawn rate and collection ability. Seems fine.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Eropixel

DazDatDaZ

Jul 11, 2024
My feedback for my current progress: I just beat the Alraune to unlock the path into the forest. Very early content check.

1. The revision to the bodies for clothes to work on transformed forms is excellent! I did not want to nag before, but the previous limitation of clothes not showing on transformed forms made clothing effectively invisible the moment players found transformations, which is very soon since starting the game.Now that transformations are compatible with clothes I feel like I'm now experiencing the standing player character portrait the way it was meant to be all along.
    1. Beast forms that should have claws no longer have claws. This bug is not necessarily new, as the Wereslut transformation broke claws on characters even when they later transform into a beast form that should have claws. It's just that now, beasts that used to have claws no longer do. This is a low priority issue and frankly, I don't mind if claws were removed from the game if they were problematic.
    2. Wereslut form still feels kinda pointless, though I do appreciate that a bonus effect of this form is that it turns clothes extra skimpy, although some visual issues appear in Wereslut form. Firstly, hair color is impossible to change and this is likely true for the eyeliner and lip colors too. Secondly, if a wereslut is then transformed into a different form later, the slutty clothing changes do not hold as desired, but claw nails no longer show as they should (issue known from the old 0.5.20 build). Thirdly, the purple thong from the back perspective tends to clash with certain clothing inappropriately.
  2. An issue known in the previous major build of the game (0.5.20) still persists around species size and entering tunnels. It's a strange oddity in which if a dwarf becomes a werewolf or such, they don't fit in small passages anymore. I suppose it's not that major of a problem between free access to save files, access to teleportation stones to go back to town, and the use of potions that can transform into normal / wereslut / slime which do fit the criteria of going through small tunnels as a dwarf again, but certain transformations of the beast variety don't fit in these passages anymore. Just think it over and see if that's how you want it.

3. There is a balancing mechanic that stops the witch from giving any transformation potions while the motherslime invasion event is enabled, which is fine except by that point in the game werewolves are a possible form the be earned and the witch refuses to grant those too despite their spawns not being tied to the motherslime's invasion. It's a low-priority issue, not hard to refarm those werewolf fangs in the mines.

4. Keep the gun-using class in consideration, its weapon is still available to buy yet there's no way to use said weapon yet. Do not rush for this, just keep it on the list.
    1. Relatedly, the two-handed notification to tell the player they can't equip a second gear (shield slot) item does not work on the priest class. As in, the priest seemingly has no other item they can equip along with their mace since they can't equip a shield or a second mace. Are they supposed to get a left-hand equip item in the future or is the mace technically a 2-handed or other slot-blocking item?
I enjoyed replaying the first area. My verdict on the farmables: I didn't perceive a problem with their spawn rate and collection ability. Seems fine.
Priest equip Light shield (wooden shield icon)

DazDatDaZ

Jul 11, 2024
Bug report .5.58
1. purified but keep beast feature (already tried detransformation potion)
Bug1-5.58.PNG
2. Crash when 'rest all day' or 'pass days' at any inn after doing demon city request 1 (get request 1 from guild, select corrupted slime mother to work, pass day at inn)
Bug2-5.58.PNG View attachment Save04.txt
Save file provided (has to convert to txt)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Bug report .5.58
1. purified but keep beast feature (already tried detransformation potion)
View attachment 3852861
2. Crash when 'rest all day' at demon city (get request 1 from guild, select corrupted slime mother to work, pass day at inn)
View attachment 3852866
Point #1 is not a glitch, for better or worse - good for when you want a non-transformation character to keep the face, bad if you don't. There's potions that are supposed to manually managed male/female face, human/beast face, and human/beast nails. Maybe default behavior should remove the beast faces.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DazDatDaZ

aamir1995

Jun 7, 2017
Are bodies supposed to be invisible during some sex animations? I've tried both regular and EX patch 0.5.57 and I still get invisible bodies during certain sex animations. Great game though

devinthewanderer

Jun 5, 2019
Are bodies supposed to be invisible during some sex animations? I've tried both regular and EX patch 0.5.57 and I still get invisible bodies during certain sex animations. Great game though
If you installed the EX patch on the non-EX version of the game, this happens.

The EX version is a supporter-exclusive version with some extra positions and customizations. Applying the EX patch to the non-EX version of the game makes those extra positions available, but you'll get that invisible bodies thing.

I have no idea why it's happening when you use the non-EX version of the patch, though, maybe just a mistake in one of the latest patches.

galotron

Dec 27, 2019
I encountered a problem. In the city of Resta, in the workshop there are almost no recipes. I bring new materials, but the recipes do not appear. At first, I copied the save from version 0.4+ (on this version the recipes worked) to version 0.5+. I reinstalled the game and started a new game, but the problem did not disappear. Maybe I misunderstand something?
P.S. Sorry for bad English.

aamir1995

Jun 7, 2017
If you installed the EX patch on the non-EX version of the game, this happens.

The EX version is a supporter-exclusive version with some extra positions and customizations. Applying the EX patch to the non-EX version of the game makes those extra positions available, but you'll get that invisible bodies thing.

I have no idea why it's happening when you use the non-EX version of the patch, though, maybe just a mistake in one of the latest patches.
Yeah I tried to reinstall the non-EX patch and start a new game but the problem still persists, particularly in some Oral animations. Maybe it's just the current version.

• Thinking Face

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
I encountered a problem. In the city of Resta, in the workshop there are almost no recipes. I bring new materials, but the recipes do not appear. At first, I copied the save from version 0.4+ (on this version the recipes worked) to version 0.5+. I reinstalled the game and started a new game, but the problem did not disappear. Maybe I misunderstand something?
P.S. Sorry for bad English.
I changed some recipes to other cities.

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes