joaquin69

Jun 24, 2021
Heya. Just got this game and its pretty neat, but why won't characters get preggo when using interact > sex from the menu? And is there another way of making party members fuck?

joaquin69

Jun 24, 2021
I just checked and it works, what patch version you applied? The current version is 0.5.60
Descendants_of_the_Forest_patch_v0.5.56.ra
I assume this is the latest one.

I'll do a clean install, re-apply the patch again and report back.

EDIT: Works. I'm just stupid :)

Last edited:

DazDatDaZ

Jul 11, 2024
Heya. Just got this game and its pretty neat, but why won't characters get preggo when using interact > sex from the menu? And is there another way of making party members fuck?
The official way for party member to fuck each other is
SKILL > Sex > fuck ally
Using interact mean the party leader (the 1st one with blue name) fuck everyone else

Reactions: joaquin69

uTorrentLord

May 13, 2017
Hi, i want to know about pregnancy content for female monsters. Is not implement or half-implement? Because i try get pregnant holstaur, slime, herm-alraune with male character (Skill --> Sex --> Fuck ally) but is not working. In addition, I will say that the number of copulations with a male character is not displayed in the status of female monsters

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Hi, i want to know about pregnancy content for female monsters. Is not implement or half-implement? Because i try get pregnant holstaur, slime, herm-alraune with male character (Skill --> Sex --> Fuck ally) but is not working. In addition, I will say that the number of copulations with a male character is not displayed in the status of female monsters
Currently no.

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes