SissyBekah

Sep 9, 2020
I have been playing version 051 and when i have reached the vr room tasks they never seem to let me complete them even tough i run the task she wants me to do.

And i have now completed the current content I must say i thoroughly enjoyed it

Last edited:

betamars

Oct 29, 2020
This game is extremely grindy... beware. Kind of annoying to have to do the same repetitive tasks over and over again to get any new content.

The game's content is really good, I'm enjoying it a lot, but some streamlining of the repetitive clicks (like for instance, the job task, changing clothes, etc) would help it out a lot.

Most developers do this when creating a life sim to hide the lack of content, but that's not the case here, there actually is a lot of content available! It's just locked behind repetitive tasks, which is very unfortunate. I'd love to be able to play this game in a more straight forward fashion, with less repetitiveness.

Last edited:

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Excellent game
Played most recent version (0.5.1) in under a day
Personally don't mind the grind, don't think it's too much, only thing I'd offer (and this is to any game with grindy elements), I would prefer not to have to scroll through pages while grinding, maybe on second and subsequent iterations the page options could be at top as well bottom of page ?
Good well paced text, good images, Valerie is a superb excessive control freak.
Although it does seem to be fairly linear there are (I think) three sissification escape routes hinted at so far, which I assume are intended to be expanded on in future development.
And the whole bank account argument, I've never got past six months in any relationship without happily agreeing to a joint account (which is pretty much the same thing) and none of those bitches made the slightest attempt to sissify me (or they were too subtle).
I think the only point where I would have like to put up more resistance was the, Valerie leaves bar to give friend a lift, arrives back at flat later and wants MC to help her (unless the MC had a case of COVID19 and no sense of taste or smell I would have expected at least a "Hang on a tic luv, what's all this 'ere then").

Serious question ...
Kartel06 states this game is dead, any other confirmation on that ?

Last edited:

Darkmind29

May 14, 2020
I'm stuck in raven training...
She pierces my nipple and it heals and i buy all nipples accessories.
But i can't go further in training.

Any help plz ?

1609432847050.png
Of course, i've finish several times all trainings.
Maybe a nipple accessoiry with one of these trainings but i don't find the right combinaison.

Last edited:

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Of course, i've finish several times all trainings.
Maybe a nipple accessoiry with one of these trainings but i don't find the right combinaison.
After you have completed the appropriate sessions with Raven, as long as you have $2000 Raven will offer you the opportunity to buy an outfit (for $2000) that will lead to an option which will subsequently lead to a final test.

Last edited:

Darkmind29

May 14, 2020
I try several outfits with nipple piercings but no more result...
I have more than 2000$.
My debt is 180k$
My endurance 52 or 53, all trainings have no more effect.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
This is largely done from memory so I cannot guarantee accuracy but perhaps it will trigger something
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TrainerMan

Feb 19, 2018
I had an issue with Raven's because I did it before Isabella's. I reloaded my save and did Isabella first then Raven and didn't encounter an issue with the last training.

Darkmind29

May 14, 2020
I redo all trainings but no effect. I only up my endurance.
Stamina is growing when trainings and don't affect my mental state.

1610813639311.png

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
It's pointless to wait any longer. this game is dead for sure. there will be no new updates
kartal06 you posted the same comment before the v5.1 release
What makes you so sure this time ?
(In case it's not obvious I really hope you're mistaken)

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes