3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Olivv

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
dtd logo.png

Overview:
You'll follow Ash; a post-graduate whose life isn't turning out quite how they'd hoped until they luck out and get the job of their dreams.
A great job, great pay and lots of benefits, almost seem too good to be true...​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-24
Release Date: 2024-01-24
Developer: Olivv - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

new_4.png new_3.png new_2.png new_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

tommyblastfire

Apr 26, 2018
The UI is very clean for a first release.

The 2nd image on the first Adrian fucking Sophie page (the first gif is with the dildo) is broken for me, using firefox.

There are a few typos I caught, like in Dr Reyamov's interview she says right down 4 units instead of write. Theres also a few closing tag errors.

Overall a great start, around half an hour of content currently and I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. Hopefully doesn't get abandoned.

Reactions: ee12b022

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
There were a couple of comments over on TFGamesite about the scroll bar being busted in Chrome. I don't bother dealing with a login over there, but I do notice the mouse wheel being borked in my version of Chromium. I have to manually shove it down myself with a click/drag on the bar or a left click on the gap under the bar.

I suspect the dev's ui revamp screwed with this. They also manaaged to break the standard SugarCube frame setup. My normal hack to kick the font up from 16px to something more like 22 so I can view things from a distance on a 4k panel causes the embiggened status frame to run straight into the body frame and cause a mess. The largest size I can get away with is 18px. Normal SugarCube CSS does the right things in adjusting the frames to fit within the real estate given to it by the browser.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes