RPGM Completed Desert Island in Summer? [v1.1 Steam] [Erotic Bear]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Radorei

Dec 15, 2022
Aaaand the OtakuPlan release is a buggy mess. The fix is simple though. Just copy the 'movies' folder with uncensored animation from the Steam release and paste it into Dazed's translation version and play that instead.
Yeah, it looks like whoever uploaded the Steam version patched the Chinese base game with the OtakuPlan English patch or vice-versa, creating a buggy mess in the process. Here's the proper English game.

StarBl4st

May 15, 2022
I'm trying to unlock the last scene with Tsugumi, but I can't manage to gather wood for her. Hitting the wood creatures doesn't seem to do anything, and I can't find anything else around. When I try to leave, the game confirms that I should do it there. Am I missing something?

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
For some reason I can't get any more Tsugumi H-scene after H1, got her affection up to 8 and there is no event symbol popping up in her bedroom at night

Edit: Checked some of the old saves, in fact, there are no H tsugumi event bubble after her H1

Edit 2: Okay never mind, gotta head towards bottom left of the map at night for more Tsugumi H-event

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes